Reviews for Seasons
Daniela chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I loved it 5/5 stars kept me hooked the entire time kept making these they are really fantastic! :)
Mari chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
It was so good so sexy
Cherryde4th chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
Wow this was beautiful, I'm happy they are finally together at the end.
tam chapter 5 . 10/24/2009
Awesome i love your story .
Alexiel chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
OMG. i love your storyy! keep up the good work! make a new one! especially about alexiellucifer! and p.s dont write about sara and setsuna! i just cant stand them.
solsere chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Beautiful! I love how you incorporated the manga events so smoothly!
Shiranui chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This is a jewel. I found very few well written Alexiel x Lucifer Fanfics and this is sure one of the best. I enjoyed it alot and it's impressive how you worked with the manga-scenes.

Very great work!
MONST3R chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
amazingly written. ]
ArkanianHyde chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
nah it rocks! hard!
nephreia chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
woah. that was intense.
Bibi-kitten chapter 3 . 11/23/2007
really good i love fobidden love stories
Alastor90 chapter 5 . 11/21/2007
This story was so beautiful, I almost cried. I NEVER cry, like EVER. You changed a few Cannon things, but it was still a very lovely story.
Florimel chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
Wow, I'm surprised I haven't saw your story before. Even if you have already 56 reviews (and you deserve all of them) I wanted to tell you that I loved your story a lot. It's one of the best alex/Luci story I've ever read. Very good work!
Shiori Tachibana chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
This was a truly adorable story. I have to say that of the Alexiel x Lucifel fiction I have read, this ranks as one of the very best. Almost makes me cry.
rena.le chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
T_T How sad... Their past lives were so, so, so sad...! I'm glad they ended up together in the end though. *sighs*