Reviews for Seasons
Yue Guang chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
T_T Poor Katan and Rosiel! And Lucifer and Alexiel...! *angry at God* D
Yue Guang chapter 3 . 5/1/2007
Too bad Alexiel and Lucifer are denying themselves...of each other.
Yue Guang chapter 2 . 5/1/2007
Oh my... Lucifer is so intent on making Alexiel his bride! xD
Yue Guang chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
o.o Wow! Very interesting! Your characters' personalities seem to match well enough with the personalities of the original characters - excellent job. But I could never imagine Rosiel saying words like "son of a bitch" before... o.O Wow...

I'm glad Kurai x Mad Hatter was mentioned in this chapter.
sock098 chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
X Gosh. The first four chapters were all so happy and stuff, then I get to the fifth one and it's totally depressing. I think you write better when you aren't going by what happened in the story. XD Although I have to keep reminding myself that this is different when the timeline seems kind of messed up... Anyways. Your little Alex/Lucifer scenes were very funny and well written on their own. I just try to ignore it when little details don't match up; I think I'm too picky.
Electric Marionette chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I love the first chapter. I usually stop reading fanfictions after three paragraphs since I'm picky, but this one is good. I think I'll read more.
Sniper Hawkeye chapter 5 . 2/24/2007
Absolutely breathtaking. There was a nice blend of levity, seriousness, romanticism, action. It is honestly one of the better stories I have read in a long, long time. I was especially happy about the little Salem reincarnation there. Are you sure your 'Ann Parker' wasn't 'Alice Parker'? There was an Alice Parker on record, but no Ann. What REALLY made me smile, however, is that Ms. Alice Parker is seated right next to one of my ancestors on the list. I know it's not something one should really smile about, after all, they were hung, but it's interesting to think of. I copy/pasted the list below, just for kicks. I'm about as directly related to Mary Easty as you can get.

But enough of my self-absorbed prattle. It was a gorgeous story, honestly, and I hope you don't lose this particular spark that made it a good story.

~Sniper Hawkeye

September 22, 1692: Martha Cory, Margaret Scott, Mary Easty, Alice Parker, Ann Pudeator, Willmott Redd, Samuel Wardwell, and Mary Parker are hanged.
Shakugan no Shana chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
The story was great.I realyy loved it.I soo liked the first 3 chapters before God caught them...really good
Shiro Ryuu chapter 5 . 1/13/2007
Oh boy, you pwn my day so much XD That was a beautiful conclusion; it left me wanting for nothing. ...God, now I actually have to list all the myriad things I like, don’t I? lolz, actually, one of them is how long it is. I really got a strong sense of just how unfathomably long Lucifer and Alexiel’s relationship was (yes, I got a sense of something unfathomable – you know what I mean XD), and I suppose part of it had to do with how long the chapter was; you showed us a lot. The beginning was great; I loved all her past reincarnations, both those detailed in the series and those not, and the song really struck me as perfect for them. I really liked the idea that you seemed to hint at at one point, that they both kept trying to bind the other to themselves so hard that they kept pushing each other apart... Even though it was a minor part of the story, I also liked how you portrayed his feelings towards Setsuna as apposed to Alexiel (does he only think of him as Alexiel? does he hate him? does he love him? none of the above?). And finally, the ending made me SO FREAKIN HAPPY :D Thank you for giving this story a happy ending after all; it may be silly but I always like them
phoenix-aerith chapter 5 . 1/8/2007
wow...this chapter was amazing...kind of cried at the ending though...seriously, tis has to be the best chapter ever...
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
yes yes YES! I love you for continuing this I love this I loved the last part especially forgive me for squealing like a fangirl yes yes YES!
Gray Glube chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
Oh goodie you countinued it. It was amazing and I didn't think I would like it that much to tell you the truth whentI first started reading this story but I'm glad I did. You are an amazing writer keep up the good work my friend. Chapter two of my story should be up by the lastest this friday but who knows I could have it up by tommorrow if I get intot he mood to write tonight.
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 5 . 1/7/2007
wonderful, just wonderful. the story is very very good. i love it!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
ARRGH O_O

Okay, firstly I should apologize for how long it took me to review this. I read it on Tuesday, but it so happens that I was at work at the time, so that’s my excuse for that day, and then my friends kidnapped me for the next three days. Hee, and they took me to the mall and bought me kinky yaoi manga for Christmas, I /like/ being kidnapped...

Oh yeah! Fic! O_O Again, argh... and it was just getting good! I was actually thinking that it might end up alright for everyone! *bawls* HOMG, it’s like Romeo and Juliet or something, except for two major differences: one, it was mainly their own stupidity keeping them apart, and two - they didn’t even get to do the nasty before they died! *more bawling* Heh. Seriously, that was sad. That was wrong. You should definitely do a fifth, if at all possible. In other news, I liked the side pairings too - even though Astroth and Astarte only brief mentions, I thought they were really cute - and of course I was pleased that Rosiel and Katan at least got to be happy for a short while as well ;) But homg, you killed them too, how could you? *yet more bawling* Hmm, Rosiel’s death seemed pretty short and un-dramatic, when compared with how he went in the series, but hey - the focus /was/ Alexiel and Lucifer, after all. I LURVED that last scene where Lucifer was forgetting everything, and the song went really well as well (if it’s not interspaced throughout the story, I’m not sure if it really counts as a songfic, so you might be okay just leaving it...).

So, to summarize: your freakishly long chapter pwns /everything/. A fifth chapter, possibly at least as long, would be the only thing that’d be better. *expectant puppy-dog expression* Though if you do decided to just leave it like this, I must say that it’s been a great story anyway. Either way, I shall remember it fondly _ (Oh no, I shouldn’t talk about it like it’s over! O_O)
A Rose for Emily chapter 4 . 12/22/2006
Huzzah! A lovely story. My favorite chapter was Spring. I liked how you alternated between keeping some distance from charactors and then getting close. Like meeting Alexiel from the points of view of both Rosiel and Lucifer, and getting those two images/interpretations of her, then showing another side of her from her first-person narrative.

Another chapter would definently be worth reading. I've never read Angel Sanctuary, so I'd love know how their story ends.

side note:

"Lucifer let her go and sat back on his hunches."

hunches intuitive feelings