Reviews for Seasons
Eien-Kiseki chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
OMG! THIS IS SO SAD ITS MAKING ME CRY! I LOVE HOW YOU PORTRAYED BOTH ALEXIEL AND LUICIFER'S FEELINGS BEFORE THEY WERE SEPARATED. This gives a really good start for the manga because in the manga, the feelings of Luicifer's(through Kira) for Alexiel is amplified, even though he does not have any memory of his love for Alexiel!

I love this fanfic! Its really good! I just finished Angle Sanctuary the manga today, and i am totally, totally madly in love with this manga! BUT I TOTALLY HATE HOW IT ENDED! *burst into tears* I WANTED TO SEE MORE OF ALEXIEL AND LUICIFER ACTION! *grin* thats why so soon after i finished the manga, i'm reading its fanfics.
Gray Glube chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Lovely ending I did really enjoy your story it is very well written I'll have to read the others tonight sometime. I do have a science test to study for but of course I'll just do it tommorrow. I hate not having a free period in school. I have to double up all my classes since I want to graduate early. It's fun though since I get to take AP next year which rocks.
Gray Glube chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
No Barbelo in this chapter that's sad. Ha but i love arachne she/he is wonderful like an older sister you can't help but love and hate. Now I know how my little sister feels all the time since I'm the oldest hahahaha.
Gray Glube chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
I love Barbelo she's wonderful. So angry it's wonderful. Ah well Belial never fails to amuse me in the least bit so I'm happy with yet anouther wonderful chapter.
Gray Glube chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Okay then I like it a lot very good writing and even though I'm not a fan of Lucifer and Alexial pairing's I do like the way you wrote it. It stays true to the manga in a lot of ways and I love it so far.
Sweety Rahai chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
NU! It cannot be the end! It cannot! *clings to UWD's leg* Say it aint so! Say it aint so!

Hrumph...*sits up straight*

Well now that THAT's out of the way ;) To the reviwing! Oh poor Lucifer chan! He's frustrated evah so much *giggles slightly* Thoroughly amusing that is. *taps her chin* That thing yah mentioned bout Lucifer stayin away from the ladies...I can see that. More clearly than I can see him as being a ladies man I rather see him as more aloof from ladies than...well...he aint Raphael thats my point ;) And Lucifer findin teh ladies disturbin is jes too too TOO amusin an image! xD

Ah well thats the million dollar question for Lucifer an' Alexiel innit? 'And the jeopardy question is, are you really ready to fall in love?' And crimey...Lucifer showin a more...dare i say it...a more gentle side? *falls into a dead faint*

*sits back up* Oh come on Alexiel-sama! MUST you think the very worst of Lucifer? He ain't THAT much of a bad guy. And even then he's still not technically a bad guy! He jes...err...holds a point of view thats mostly in minority? *sheepish grin*

Ho ho ho...Lucifer is takin Katan's arrival rather..err... into stride (i suppose thats the word for it). *pats Lucifer's arm* There there! Patience is the key here! *ducks a blow*

Alexiel...dontcha jes HATE it when that little voice inside your head is rite? And it aint it jes horrible when you lose an argument with that voice in your head? OYE OYE OYE! *sits up startled.* What the HECK is Belial doin?

*raises an eyebrow bemused* Well well well Alexiel! May I ask who did you think you were kissin? Jes a question from a curious shipper/fan. Ah question...is Lucifer's touch err... 'distractin' Alexiel from the 'problem' at hand? ;)

*slaps/covers her eyes with her hand* Oh cripes! TELL me that she didnt say that! TELL me she didnt! PLEASE someone lie to me! *peeks out from under her fingers*

THANK YOU Belial for stating the obvious which AINT so obvious to that is perched on a high horse! Then again...being a guy...*slaps her head* Lucifer! Wat you are? FIVE? *points at the half Belial comin outta the floor* Okay now thats jes creepy.

Ah how nobel Alexiel...phe! I hate it when characters have that stupid noblity streak in em! I complete LOATHE it, especially in Angel! MAN did that man's stupid noble side give me an ulcer and a headache! This Alexiel's is given me a rite decent migraine!

*jumps up from her seat* BAL? Oh thats it! The gloves are off missy! Lemme at that blonde bimbo! Oh blimey now thats GOTTA hurt! Huurah! Lucifer to the rescue! Well..sorta...

Intuition *slaps her forehead* Well...I must say that I rather...liked what Lucifer said. Not foreceful but its something thats bound to leave a more deep effect. *nods approvingly*

*blinks* well...that was...unexpected...I can only imagine what Katan must be thinkin...yeah...it 'sort of' works out *grins and does a double take at Lucifer* What the...how'd he...what the? *chuckles behind her hand* Habit...now THATS cheeky.

Oh that Lucifer is a smart one! or maybe sneaky...or smarky! *hums softly* Love is a wonderful thing...but i gotta say that Alexiel's first stand point on it...tis most harsh. I rather think of love as a source of power which knows no limit or boundary. Tis an amazing thing truely. What the...was Lucifer a theif in another life or what? Has he been taking Remy/Gambit lessons? *grumbles* Oh he's god.

Well...not exactly the ending i was hopin for...*scratches her head*
Lucifaels Bride chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Me again! I forgot to say one thing! I saw you A/N and so...PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPPIE. PLZPLZPLZPLZ I HAVEN'T YET SEEN A FANFIC WITH LUSE AS NANATSUSAYA AND IN MY OPINION THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER FODDER THAN THE MEETING IN EDEN PUPPY EYES PUHLEZE?
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
Damn it, I was reading that it computer class and that song made me frickin cry -_-; I'm so glad you put AstarothxAstarte into this. Thank you! THANK YOU! This is one of THE BEST AlexielLucifer fics ever written or ever gonna be written, please write another one, ur an awesome writer!

Wow the title fit the story so well "Winter" sniff damn you, Uruki, why'd you have to make me so sentimental :( that was so beautiful...Poor Rosiel I love him even more now, almost as much as I love Alex...
Angel of Mirth chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
**And there was a knock at the door.

(A/N: A mood killer . . . LOL.)**

That cracked me up. Got to love ANs.

Okay, I came to be quite content with both pairings and I think this was a proper ending. You could end this with or without a fifth chapter. I'm really wondering what you'd say. Great job!
Angel of Mirth chapter 3 . 12/18/2006
Blah, I'm probably one of the few who are happy that anything between Katan and Rosiel has ended. I almost (but didn't) skip that scene, but it had nothing to do with your writing. For my favorite series, I tend to not like much slash. Stuff I've never gotten into, have at it. But anyway, good chapter yet. And now onto the finale...
Angel of Mirth chapter 2 . 12/17/2006
Oh you're such a wonderful writer. If you're nitpicking, there was only like two words missing a letter or such but really harmless. You've made this story so enticing ]
Angel of Mirth chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Oh my God! I love it! You make me want to start another AS fic with Alexiel and Lucifer as the central focus )
phoenix-aerith chapter 4 . 12/17/2006
NOO! God, how could you do this? *wails* just kidding, this is one of the best chapters i've read so far, and the ending nearly made me cry...sad that this story has ended, but i'll look forward to your other stories too...
CharismaHarmony chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
I had just begun reading Angel Sanctuary and definitely love the thought of Alexiel and Lucifer: bombshell Goddess of War to handsome Lord of Darkness. Sigh, forbidden Love...

I really like how you expand the characterisation, first Alexiel, then Lucifer and then the usrfaces of some other characters. Although.. does Rosiel really want Alexiel back?

Would love to see Rosiel fighting with Lucifer.

The current plot is well crafted with the right amount of suspense, although I wouldn't be begging you to go off your pace. Just make sure you update every month and not abandon the story. :-)

I wanted to write a fanfic on Angel Sanctuary where Rosiel has an incestuous love for his sister and her love for him doesn't go like that, but instead to another...

Still, I have to finish the manga to know what's going on. I don't mind Spoilers in your story, coz I'm up to volume 11 and had looked up info on it and some future incidents left me very surprised to say the least... Hmm, did Lucifer actually visited Alexiel for the second time and took her away?

That question was since plagued my thoughts, but I won't know until I read the manga, or you'll kindly feed me the answer in a form of PM or some other ways.

The story is beautifully done. Thumbs up!
Piryron chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Ah, another great chapter! I simply love Beliel's conversation with Lucifer at the end! I wonder if he can really get drunk drinking scotch? Alexiel and Lucifer have such amusing encounters... I liked it when she slapped him. Now, I wonder what's going to happen between the Satans and Katan. I'm such that Barbelo will be up to no good. Looking forward to the next chapter!
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »