Reviews for Seasons
Shiro Ryuu chapter 3 . 11/6/2006
T_T *huggles Katan* HOMG, I love the Rosiel/Katan-ness. Poor, poor Katan, it's so tragic t_t Wow, so now you've got /two/ dysfunctional couples to sort out, as well as the relationship between Rosiel and Alexiel - what will Rosiel do if Katan comes home empty-handed...? _ Can't wait for the next chapter! *shifty look* Hmm, Katan /will/ be coming home empty-handed, right...? o_o He'd better. Silly, silly Alexiel! Silly Lucifer, too! Gosh, they're just so alike XD I love how Alexiel's description of her perfect man was almost exactly like Lucifer... And on a completely random note, I also love Arachne. Thank goodness Alexiel has /someone/ pushing her in the right direction ;) *clutches face* Aargh, ne-e-e-e-ext cha-a-a-a-apter...
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 11/6/2006
XD Definitely rocked. Hee, Alexiel is so cool, her pride is very admirable - though I don't think I'd be able to resist, in her position ;) Does this mean that I'm easy, or is it just that, after all, it's Lucifer...? XDD Bal can friggin die... but I suppose now she's going to be out for some serious revenge, isn't she? o_o A woman scorned... Also, I'm glad you brought Kurai and Arachne in, I don't think they get enough attention and this should add some fun ;) Heh, sorry this review is shorter than the first one, but I... must... read more...!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Because you left me some reviews, I decided I would try to review every chapter of one of your stories, too... o_o Why, why did I wait so long to read this after 'On the Job'? I think I forgot about it, heh... I've been missing out... Eeie, so cool. Once again, you make me like Lucifer/Alexiel the way few other authors can. And once again, you have this amazing talent for weaving bits of the original series together with bits of your own creation... it really holds the reader's attention The Rosiel/Katan-ness also helps with that, of course, in my case at least ;) Aw, I love them... And I LOVE this last part. Just mind-blowing, a great way to make sure everyone goes on to the next chapter ;)
A Rose for Emily chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
Still fabulous. Developing at a nice pace.

You spelled "cherub" correctly.
Zeenoside chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
LOL, you finally got a new chapter on. stupid alert system isn't working properly and I can't check all that regularly. Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. I love the Katan Rosiel scenes in this one :) especially the last part where Rosiel spies on him. And yeah update soon.
Sweety Rahai chapter 3 . 11/5/2006
HOORAH! An update! Three cheers! *does a happy dance in her chair* Nuts that only one more chapter is left. May I beg you for an epilogue as well?

Poor dear sweet confused Katan! *pats his head* Crazy Arachne *giggles behind her hand* Wasn't her hair like...reddish blonde rather than silveryblue (That was Kurai non?) And heck, if Alexiel doesnt want to marry Lucifer, I'll take him! (Couldnt help that one sorry...)

Raphael...*shakes head amused. Chuckles and pats his shoulder* Love that mind of yours. And Gabriel...that poor dear. Her patience must be sorely tested between Mika-chan and Raphi-kun *grins*

I must say...I rather find Alexiel's thoughts on Lucifer just ever SO amusing! Its rather funny...I should like to see Lucifer's thoughts on Alexiel be in that way as well. Now that's be funny seeing Lucifer being flustered about the fact that he's fallen for Alexiel. Ho ho ho! Alexiel made Lucifer splutter! *g* Now there's a sight I never thought posible!

I cracked up at the 'I'd like my book back' *laughs uproariously* Lucifer you cheeky man! And Alexiel *huffs* MUST you spoil the lovely atmosphere by sayin stuff like 'you're my enemy'. Honestly woman! *shakes head* Finally they kiss! But drat, she slapped him...not wise I reckon. Unless he's into that kinda thing...

*chuckles* Go Arachne for trying to play Cupid for two extremely thick-headed, proud and stubborn angels who are hell bent to ignorning their feelings about each other. What a brave soul! and the way shes acting...seems rather like a little sister would annoy her older sister no?*g*

Lucifer might be a bastard...but he is such a damn sexy bastard! Especially when he dones the leather..Rowr! *sighs sadly* Too bad that you arn't plannin to write this long else I'd ADORE to see a part in which Alexiel does set out to be pleasing to Lucifer/wants to be a girl that Lucifer would like and then Lucfier wondering what Alexiel's up to *giggles*

LOVED the line 'Its not a date!...' That was PRICELESS! That should be the tag-line for this fic! As well as 'I said sensible. Not stupid'. That was SO like a guy Lucifer!

Beliel! Do y' wanna kill the Lord of Hell by making him choke on his drink? ... Thinkin bout it, that'd be something alright *g* I can see it now. 'How'd he die?' 'He choked on his scotch.' 'I never pictured him dying like that...' 'Me neither.' Heh...that Hatter... People always do seem to want things they can't have.

Uriel has green eyes, not black. Jes wanted t' point that one out. Oh dear! A nauseaous Beliel! *hands her a bucket* I always carry one handy.

Ah dear stupid Katan! *pats his head again*
phoenix-aerith chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
Awesome! I love this chapter! anyway, is Rosiel making a plan to attack Assiah or anything like that? Coz i was wondering if Alexiel would be affected should something happen in Assiah (she's the organic angel after all...i mean, like weakening her energies or something like that) ;
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 3 . 11/3/2006
"Alexiel had to admit she was impressed: she and Lucifer had spent two hours together so far and they hadn’t had a single argument. It must’ve been a record or something now. "That was the most hilarious line ever!

wah!11 we like arachne you like arachne THEY LIKE ARACHNE. lol, I'm high and I got so happy when you updated . I'm so glad there was Rosiel Katan in this fic, bin missin them lately. And could you add some Astaroth Astarte in here? Puhleaeze?
Piryron chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
It rocks! This is exactly what I imagined Lucifer and Alexiel's relationship to be like. Please tell me you're going to continue!
Zeenoside chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh. My. God. I'm speechless! This is awesome!
Sweety Rahai chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
Dieu! *cracks up* Now this is the kinda Lucifer Alexial fic that i wanna read! Bickering, sparkage, evil plotting, silliness abound! I rather like this much much more than 'On the job' I found the pace of that fic to be much too fast :(

But this pace is excellent! :D Do continue and update (to borrow a saying from ishandahalf over at the Xmen section) 'like a bunny on crack!'
Aredhel Ar-Feiniel chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
Well...

I must say your fic is getting better in each I ask you something?Could you please make some more "hot" scenes between Lucifer and Alexiel? *_*

You are making a wonderful job here,congratulations.

Bjs or kisses

ps:I'm brazillian,so please forgive me if I made some writing mistakes.D
A Rose for Emily chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
How can it be five years since Lucifer last thought about Alexiel, when he last saw her three years ago? This might be confusion on my part, but maybe you had better double check your dates.
phoenix-aerith chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
O.o...tis story seems to get way more interesting by the minute, of course, there were some parts that sent me into laughter, its no wonder they ARE perfect for each other.
Alexiel Obscure chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
It rocks for the 2nd time . Don't stop writting! Beautiful work! ;)
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »