Reviews for Seasons
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
OMFG you updated! and its long weekend too, I've got all the time in the world to read it!
amy chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
it's great. I can;t wait for the next installment. I have never watched? read? any "Angel Sanctuary," nor am I an animae fan, but I could easilly follow the story and I loved it.
Coldbreath chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Hi! I want to tell how much I love your story but words miss me(It's just so good!). I want to know now what will happen to Alexiel? Just keep writing on this story because it's actually one of my favorite! Well, hope you understand what I'm saying (I have to say that English is not my first language)...

Keep working on! You're very good!

Coldbreath
OurLoveIsForever chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I'd definantly say it rocks. It's a cool concept. I'm a total Lucifer fan. Aha. I figured that I love all your other stories I'd read this to, even though I get really confused in the actual series. But anyways. I thought it was great!
Animemaniagirl chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
This story SO rocks!
Alexiel Obscure chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
It rocks! I'm a big fan of LxA fics and think your one is essential [it's a story that must be wrote in the manga, there are only a few Alex & Lucifer moments :(].

Love your work!
Chiroy chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Aw, Rosiel scared the hell out of me with that scream :-# Good beginning ;)
phoenix-aerith chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Cool! I love this story *add to favorites*! Anyway, wat arrow was shot into Luse's heart anyway? Cupid's arrow? And...oops, Rosiel is angry...but do us all a favor and don't destroy anything until Alexiel comes back...
Sephy-Stabbity chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
I do, don't I? .* lol just kidding thanx 4 the compliment. So we meet again and you're back with a great story, dang high school starts tomorrow so sorry if I can't review on time, but don't worry I'll be sure to review . If I survive initiation by my brother's friends _ UPDATE!

- Your most awesome, totally rocking friend. lols jokes! LucifalsBride