Reviews for Playing Games
Sonar chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
That was funny.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 8 . 3/5/2009
I always enjoy reading this story. It's so cute and everyone is nice and having fun; I wish they'd do this on the show! :]
HotChilliGriffin chapter 8 . 10/17/2007
Hey, this is so cool! And really funny, good work :)
hypothetical-lizard chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
You know, I remember reading "A different kind of grief" and loving it. Went through most of your stories trying to find it again (finally got around to put together a list of my fav stories, the ones I feel don't deserve to be lost) but it seems you've taken that particular one down. Pity, it was awesome.
ClashChick chapter 8 . 1/23/2007
Please make a sequel! That was funny, especially the end. Please? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE? Anyways, great job!
nirky chapter 8 . 11/6/2006
Really sweet fic!)

I guess the show wouldn't miss anything if just for ONE episode they'd stop being so lame and mysterious and simply have fun. That would be great to watch!
Contorce chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
Funny, light, and happy. I liked it. A scene like that on Lost would have been very amusing. If only, right?
Silvergrass chapter 8 . 9/20/2006
hey, some cute stuff there, loved it
AnnPatrick chapter 8 . 9/6/2006
This was so great! You should have a re-match or soemthing, I loved it! More Jate, though!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 8 . 9/6/2006
That was a great story well done :D
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 5 . 9/6/2006
omg lol that was so funny! :D
raph chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
Nice work!..I love it..we sould see more of that on lost...It's really funny...
Jate-JoDe chapter 8 . 9/4/2006
oh wow that was so friggin hilarious. seriously I laught so hard. I love how you've mixed up the fics into one awesome and so so funny story. very cool. I especially enjoyed the part about Hurley having to take of his shirt. Sawyers reply cracked me up 'good god now' so funny. brilliant work.

Ella