Reviews for Pokemon New Dimension: Shadowfall
U.N. Owen chapter 10 . 3/14
It's a pity that this fic has become dormant.
Aura fighter chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
Wes and Rui fated their died and come back to save Michel
Maikou chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
Can I just say this is epic, and despite the T rating, somehow manages to mostly keep the innocent, bloodyless and childish nature of Pokemon intact?
I don't find a lot of Pokemon stories, let alone ones that were made and haven't been updated since 3 years ago, that are so amazingly good. Please make another chapter for this! I've faved the story and I'd very much like to see this fic to the end (despite only finding it today). it's very much epic and I love how Wes and Micheal are portrayed. please make another chapter, I'd hate to see this story go to waste.
Just here dreaming chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Oh my... I see this hasn't been updated in 2 years, and I know writers block and life get in the way, but this is amazing! If there was any way that you could pick this fic back up I'd love it... This is great, don't let it be forgotten!
Kiri Kaitou Clover chapter 10 . 4/23/2013
Just reread this all over again and I still say that it's an amazing fanfic! Please update!
fionnaflavoredcake chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Not the biggest fan of the GC Pokemon games, but I like Jovi's characterization here, it's the highlight of this story for me.
EmeraldDragon1 chapter 10 . 1/31/2013
Ho... ly... shit. I definitely need to keep a close eye on this fic. Please... update... quickly.
EmeraldDragon1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Nau, don't redo anything; it was good! I admit, at first I wasn't too sure about this one because it involved Ash in it, and in my experience those fics always wind up strange in one way or another. But now I'm pretty sure I'm hooked, so I'll keep reading and let you know what I think later.
fangofthesky chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
What the hell happened to you? I love this story so much, but you stopped writing chapters over a year ago, and I looked at your profile and you're still on so why the hell haven't you updated this story?
fangofthesky chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Cruel life for Wes...
UniversalGuardian chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
Good chapter and all but with critique of some anime characters...

With Ash remember pokenon is an anime aimed towards kids and with that Ash like many characters has those qualities. Although I'd hardly call it dumbluck to have done his accomplishments. I'd say skill.

May? Well you listed the characteristics of an average 10 year old, thats her age.

Max has done studies. Remember May didn't even like pokemon in the beginning.

Michael can be any character you want in the game. He was programmed not to runaway from Lugia. Just like Wes and Rui at Realgam tower facing Evice. They're the heroes like any pokemon game.

Your take on Jovi? Well why is she acting like SHE was in danger and May couldn't handle what "SHE'D" been through? Wasn't it Michael? And the whole switching between the "I'll protect my brother" or "you couldn't what I've been through" and the cheery "Pancakes" side seems fritoed up.

Oh suggestion I don't think Michael should have to snag every chapter.

I laughed a bit when i found out Ursaring's name is artemis. I mean come on a bear pokemon named after a goddess that hunt's bears? That is pure irony. Sorry for the long review.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
More please? I really enjoy reading this, and I'm so confused about some things in the storyline, so more chapters would help...
KratosTheGodofWar chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
I love this story. I hope you'll update soon
DecepticonDefenestrater chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
Great story! I really like it. :) I can't wait for the next chapter.
tailsOrigins chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Now this is one of the best Pokemon stories I have read in my entire life. I can't wait to see more Please update soon