Reviews for Ex Aequo
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
That was totally cool, listenoing to Sam describe the scene around him, and the past, etc. It is really facinating! Loved this OneShot!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I found this particularly interesting because I just moved into college dorms for the first time last week. It's kinda what I felt, and kinda makes me feel a little bit better. :D
nocturnal08 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
so very bittersweet. As someone who went through a freshman year at a school far from home, I'm definitely feeling this story. Would love to hear more.
Jayme chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
This is really great. You have Sam's feelings down. I can feel what he is feeling.
BigPink chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ants at a picnic...perfect. As I said before, you have Sam's quiet desperation down pat. Perfect tone. I love your Sam Alone - you completely GET how strange and exhilarating it must have been for that boy.
A-blackwinged-bird chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
What a magnificant story, Northface. Admitedly, I'm not sure why I love this as much as I do. I think it's because you GET it; there are many golden sentences that portray exactly how scary a new situation can be. I love the swirling, disorienting feel of this.

Excellent job,

emily
Anora chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow... great job. Poor little Sam. *sniffs*
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
All men are created equal...hm! Loved Sam's reflective stance at his first day at Stanford. He maybe could never be measured by his dorm mates and associate as such, because warped by such a dysfunctional childhood there was never a chance of normalcy. (It was never the option, now matter how much he might want to wish it.) Love some more to chew on soon - please!