Reviews for The Boogeyman
HeRonLove chapter 18 . 5/27/2016
This was an awesome fic.I am so happy that I came across it.
HPfan chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Very cute. Just two helpful hints. First, please be a bit clearer about who's talking. Second, please don't go into detail on kisses. It just makes people nauseous and wastes time (both yours and the reader's). I say these words with the kindest respect. Thank you and might I add; nitwit, blubber, oddment, and tweak. Au revoir, little biscuit. :)
HPfan chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
Cute, but two suggestions. Perhaps you could be a bit clearer on who's talking since it can be a bit confusing. Second, please don't go into detail on kisses. It just makes people feel nauseous and takes up time. Plus it'll be less work on your part. Thank you, and I part with these choice words; nitwit, blubber, oddment, and tweak. Au revoir, little biscuit! :)
FallenAngelGirl chapter 18 . 6/4/2007
plese type a sequale!
freshair41nce chapter 18 . 1/18/2007
well when i read this story it was supposed to be a school day but of course did u here that in texas it was icy? well it gave me the day to read it! it was awesome i couldn't close the site for a bit at all! it was awesome! i was really angry when gelon did those things to 'mione! omg i can't believe it that was a complete great mystery! Ciao!
taylorxxsue chapter 18 . 11/12/2006
I LOVED IT!
Lanz84 chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
this story is brilliant! i am so glad i read it today i didnt need to wait for updates because of all the brilliant cliffhangers u had at the end of nearly every chapter! i was worried at first that something bad was going to happen to ron but i think it turned out to be a good power once he learned to control it. it was wonderful the way u wrote this story.
Reader of Canon FF chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
WOW. That's it, the end. It's kind of ironic that Ron ends up proposing to her where the battle occured. But the sign that time has passed and for them to move on is like the lake filling up. I thought that was great. Also, when Ron takes her to his world it's magnificent. Great job, the plot and the story is absolutely fabulous. I love it to pieces. D
Wesker888 chapter 18 . 11/4/2006
yet again, i bow to your impressive story-writing abilities.

this story was one hell of a rollar coaster ride. i was kept on the edge of my seat the whole time, never knowing where it was gonna go. characters like oca and gelon also made for an excellent story. and the ending was one it deserved.

you have a way with writing good stories, i say again. this is yet another story having me hooked, and this i enjoyed from beginning to end.

"fun and games" is still my all-time favorite. just for the record.

i look forward to reading more of your works down the road aways, and await the next chapter of "fallen angels"

later.
Coconut Girl chapter 18 . 11/3/2006
Oh, you! You're going to make me... stand up and applaud... lmao... because I don't cry. Thank you so much for the acknowledgment.

This has been an absolutely strange and wonderful piece of fiction. A real departure from anything you've written before.

I thoroughly enjoyed the vivid imagery you used, and the truly original story idea.

And I have to admit that I'm hopping up and down that you gave us a very fulfilling happy ending. I understand the rarity of such a thing.

Wonderful. Wonderful.
Coconut Girl chapter 17 . 11/3/2006
Tee hee... this was very... um... happy of you. I loved it. But I'll be honest, I'm suspicious. You hardly ever have a happy ending.

Should I be looking behind me for you to jump out and give us some horrible, heart wrenching twist?

Great update. Can't wait for the next.
Reader of Canon FF chapter 17 . 11/3/2006
Well in fact, I did love this chapter. I'm glad that they are back and Hermione & Ron are finally together! Is this over? Now with Voldemort and Gelon gone, what is left besides the couples? I wasn't quite sre about if it ended or not but you did not say so though. This chapter made me smile at the ending. ]
Wesker888 chapter 17 . 11/3/2006
terrific. i'll go into the full story review when you post the last one.

oh- i have a ron-hermione story on here now. "crawling under the surface". check it out when you get the chance.

keep it up.
i.v.37 chapter 15 . 11/1/2006
O MI FRIGGIN GOSH! I CANNOT WA- o sorry, i cant wait for hte nex chapter this is so*gasp* o cool! wow! just perfect. this is a really good plot too, you need to write books or something! *is looking forward to more* :)
Reader of Canon FF chapter 16 . 10/30/2006
NO! I don't know what that means! Hmm, maybe it's something good because Arthur is smiling. But then again, maybe not. Funny how the glass and things still swirl around them in a tornado-like way even after the battle or war, whatever it was. Hermione seems so dependent on Harry and Ron right now but they aren't there for her. Well, a certain amount of time had passed and I want Harry and Ron back more in the story. But I get how it was more about Hermione on this one and how she came back to herself. Anyways, great story as always. ]