Reviews for Honorifics
Valancy Stirling chapter 1 . 9/23
Aahh. So cute! Love all the fluffy romance! And amazingly enough so in character, love tthe twin's teasing, but it wish kyoya and mori and honey sempai were all there too. But a truly lovely story! Keep up the good work!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 6/20
Oh, no worries, weird is good... fluffy is good! And true, this level of comfort between these two definitely needs some well-done establishment. Sweet, funny, very fluffy, and in-character, and oh, crazy. Definitely crazy. I'm blaming that on the twins, by the way. :)

Awesome piece, by the way!
sallycoombs chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
very good and mature english and it was so funny!
Aranae9523 chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
aficionado origins chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
So funny and such a realistic portrayal of what their married life would actually be like. My only complaint would be that tamaki would definitely have a better job opportunities out there even if he was kicked out of his own household. He's definitely smart enough. Unless, of course, it was of his own volition that he chose the job.
whatdotheydream chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I simply loved this.
lulu halulu chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Aw! I loved it! It was so cute!
HimeHeenim chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Lovely!I was just wondering what made you write Tamaki to be disowned by his grandmother? What was your muse to this?
teeenaaa chapter 1 . 3/7/2008

that is perfect tamaharu married life...extremely realistic and extremely've played out their interaction and day-to-day life wonderfully, and the twins would obviously make everything so much livelier D also, the whole honorific thing is definitely something tamaki would notice and care about xD i especially loved how tamaki instinctively knew what she needed, yet respected her enough to let her make her own decision...i think that's a really tamaki-esque quality, and one that shows that he's definitely matured but has retained his intuition and sensitivy towards other people's needs.

i really love how you write tamaki; you keep him in-character with all his flowery elaborate language and excessive dramatics, yet also capture his deeper, serious side, the side that is forever tuning into other people and giving them just what they need. a lot of fics i read just dismiss him as a useless idiot, whereas you portray him as a truly admirable person, who is nevertheless an idiot xD thats a pretty hard feat, and you've managed awesomely )

as you can see, i'm going to try and limit myself to one fic per night, since i need some sleep too xD

once again, thank you for sharing this!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
This was really funny, especially when Haruhi realizes that now she'll have to hear Tamaki refer to himself as Father forever.

If I may make a request, I think it would be fantastic if you could do one where Haruhi is trying to tell Tamaki that she's pregnant. I'd love to see Tamaki's reaction (begins to imagine his long-winded speech.
CBDemyx chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
_ big brain...ouchies...I loved this one _ You have such a large and vastly extending vocabulary that my brain stopped functioning each time I came to one of those exquisite words. I would enjoy partaking in the reading of more fanfictions from you _
Eria chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh my... this is EXCELLENT. Bravo! :D I absolutely enjoyed the sights into their post-high school lives. XD And Tamaki's commoner job is absolutely perfect for him. I'd love him to take care of my (potential) kids anyday... XD but how would one replace all those paint-splattered shirts? Even water-based paints, like watercolor, leave stains.. XD I am absolutely stunned by the level of characterization between Tamaki and Haruhi's relationship and the Twins' added interaction (and don't forget the hint of Kyouya's protectveness!) It's all very realistic to their realms of things. Personally I've met very very few people who've changed overnight after high school, and your story illustrates just that. I almost wonder how the other characters are faring. -grin-
Rhi chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
This is adorable! I absolutely loved it. I also love how your syntax gets longwinded and complicated...but still coherent. It's quite well done. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff :)