Reviews for Rain
Goldenstargirl chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
You are a God of writing AxR stories! I LOVE this! Squee! Keep up the great work!
KousukeAsazuki chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Nice, and I don't even like het pairings.. I mainly read this because I needed to get a good grip on Argentine's personality for my own fic, and I turned out liking it. I hope this is how he's supposed to be, all the reviews said you kept him in character, so thanks for that, and this was a nice read. One of the only het fics to go on my favs
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
lol I love this couple, I don't know why people hate Risa so much I mean she matures right? and plus...they look so cute together altough I'm a SatoshiXRisa fan, nice job.
Kari Mezmaru chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
Too lazy to log in, so...I like it! I just got the volume yesterday (damn procrastination) and Argentine is so cute-I mean evil-wait cute, argh...! Would you like to read my Argentine story? It sorta what I think happened to the guy and Dark...Anyway, Matane (said it right, right?)!
Demon-horse99 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
OMG! Please write more about Argentine and Risa. They are so cute together.
Kamiyaflower chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Great job! . everyone was in character and I really like your writing style. I'm a big fan of RisaxArgentine. Especially after reading vol. 11 of DNA. I really hope to see more of Argentine in vol. 12...he's become my favorite. I'm working on a Fullmetal Alchemist story at the moment, but I just might start to work on a RisaxArgentine story later. Yours inspired me. .

Keep up the good work!
BtSSB chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow, that was just... wow. That's the one of the best fics I've read in a long while.

I usually only read Shaman King fanfictions, but Mary-sues have taken over that place, so I migrated here, mainly for my newfound adoration for Argentine.

This is so beautiful, with a lot of meaning&stuff. I -loved- it. The words at the end were especially powerful :3.

This is totally amazing. If I had a signed account this would be like..number1fav. But I don't, so it's imaginary number1fav. _;;

Stunning. Great. All the good stuff.
Superkoala89 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
I actually understand this now that I've read the manga..._ I especially like the way you tied the rain into the beginning and the end. If I were Delli, I'd say there was some symbolism there! I'd like to see a second chapter should you feel so inclined.

Email me about Beta-ing for you!
torixconte chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
aw...thats sweet.
Mora Black chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Oh! I like this! And I get the first review! Woohoo! I'm a fan of Satoshi/Risa fics, but a few authoresses have done wonderful fics about Argentine/Risa (like this one) and I've taken a new favorite pairing on board. I LOVE music. I can totally relate to the wonderful concept of music your story puts out. It's great. No grammar or spelling errors either - a rare thing these days! Good job!