Reviews for Elemental
smilinglizards chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
words can't explain how much I love this :) K wish you could keep going but I don't think you will but keep up the good work!
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
I love ur short stories,they are some of the best i have ever read.
JoyBean chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
I liked how this story had a huge element of magic in it. I wonder who this witch is, or if she'll pop up again in any of your other stories? What did Dean do to deserve this, and how did she know so much about his relationship with regarding protecting his brother. You have enough here for a prequel, if you ever decide to go that route.
Dawn Vesper chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
loved it! muy bien!

Ephemera2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Another truly beautiful story. You do such a lovely job of depicting Dean and Sam's relationship. I'm particularly impressed by your ability to write both brothers with equal care, attention and depth. (So many SN fics have a "hero" brother and a useless, ineffectual brother who worries about him.) I'm glad to have found your writing but better get back to work or I'll lose my job, not mention computer access.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Very, very good! I could see and feel everything! Great story!
wow chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
very cool i love your imagery and the irony of the end. i especially love how you wrote dean's coming out of the curse. that was literary talent. i love it. very cool. great job.
EagleGirl6 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Wow, that was great. Beautiful imagery, especially Dean jumping off the cliff because Sam told him to. Very nice job!
Alachai chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
Interesting and awesome...I needed the angst.
twigletmoo chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Wow - loved it, totally loved it.

...loved the way that when Dean woke up, he actually didn't have to say much for you to get his character across... loved the way that Sam is now protector...

...yum - story is all good!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I really liked this story. Very good.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Cool short story, very detailed.
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Wonderful. I love protector!Sam.

stealthyone chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Nicely done. Great Dean angst, and Sam angst, too. Poor Sam, trying to help Dean and, much of the time, only making things worse. And of course Dean’s angst is all about losing Sam … great job capturing their relationship.

Favorite lines:

His skin is too hot, and he feels it blistering and sees it…sees it…oh God, he won’t think about what’s happening to him. Won’t think anymore, because the smell of cooking flesh is making him sick, and the pain will make him stop if he gives it too much power.

Won’t think, because Dad’s not here, and Mom’s on the ceiling, and Sam is the only one that matters now.

Good, vivid description there, and that last line nicely shows Dean’s desperation.

Dean grimaces at the cold dampness that is slowly seeping through the thick denim of his jeans as he kneels in the moist, aromatic earth staining the spot under a towering oak tree.

I like that description, too. Really puts you into the scene.

And even though Dean’s bleeding himself and is broken in very bad places, he needs to get to Sam, needs to stanch the life that is coursing out of baby brother and turning the dusty earth to red mud.

Poor Dean, so desperate to save Sam even though he’s hurting himself. *hugs Dean*

When Dean’s eyes slip closed, Sam returns to the bedside. He doesn’t take his jacket off, just slumps in the chair and watches his brother sleep peacefully.

Aww, such a good little brother. *pets Sam*

Thanks for a good read.
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Man you really do have talent I hope you know that. Brilly fic. And yeah you did the disturbing imagery thing right so good job.