Reviews for Sock Puppet Surprise
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Aww!
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awww! (: That was so adorable. What a creative and silly way to give Sakura a ring. xD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Great story! I never would have guessed! Very Naruto-like... I love the way you can write the characters just the way they are. Still, your NejiTen stories are my favorites. Keep on writing! (:
Silent-Gamine chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I'm fairly new to the whole naruto and Sakura pairing for the same reason as you: they have the possibility of having a really good relationship but as friends. But I've seen odder pairings anyways :) but your fanfic actually gave me butterflies :) it was really sweet, and very realistic.
OSYH chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh, I loved this! It was so cute and sweet and so well done and actually believable (because it's Naruto who would use a sock puppet to propose, haha). :)
always-kh chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
that was adorable. and still so in character but just awww.
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I loved this, I love Narusaku and i thought this fic was so cute. Great job
asdbuttrue chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
lol it really surprised me! Nice "coupe de theatre!"
Sabaku Ookami chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Good one shot, this is the first one I even gave a shot at reading and it's very well done.
Looming chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh, that was really cute. Lovely. Thank you very much!
Special-Squirrel94 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This is so sweet! LUV ut!

U
song six chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
this is the sweetest NaruSaku story I ever read!
Nixie002 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
This was so friggin cute! ] I love the sock puppet idea. How did you come up with that? It's great.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Aw! This was a cute fic. I loved how Naruto proposed! I love NaruSaku so much, and I really love this fic. Man, I love a lot of stuff...haha!

Keep up the good work!
fireflyx chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
great story. im inclined to disagree with your notion that narusaku could not happen though. there is so much more chemistry between them in the post time skip era.