Reviews for A Secret Not Kept
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Poor Casey for her past pain.

I'm glad that she's able to go to Sam if she needs it. That's nice.
princetongirl chapter 3 . 9/12/2007
loved it update soon
foreverdreams3 chapter 3 . 3/27/2007
Hey! I just started reading this story and I really like it and begging you to finish it. Please, please, please! *Bye!
RAWR-IKICKBUTT chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
i like the story )

please continuee!
sugarshots chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
i got to say, this is rly good i loved the second part to it much inprovement and it lookes soo much better. I hope you do more then 3 parts like serousily and constructive wise theres nothing that rly bugged me at all im not that kinda of person that makes a big fuss over one incorecct spelling because i simply suck at spelling well back to you the two people had no right saying that, like if they dident like it at all why dident they just not revew? iv got ur back .

(adding to favorite stories list)

(adding to my story alert list)

-blueberrytart
Heather chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
I like the story! I even like how it started out! Keep going you're doing a good job!
Kibz chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
This is a much better chapter than your first one. The flashback really adds to the story, and everyone seems fairly in-character, except I don't think Sam would say 'in what context?'

Your first chapter was really short and needs to be added to, because although it does build suspense fairly well, everything seems to happen too fast and you haven't mentioned much about how the characters felt during that particular scene.

Keep writing, this is a good story. And don't worry, I'm 13 too, I know how hard it is to live up to people's expectations, especially when you're younger than most.
dette528 chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
I just want to say that this a great start. It is not perfect but what writer's work is perfect the first time. I don't understand these truly offensive reviews. Why bother writing something so cruel. If you read the profile of this writer you know that she is a 13 year old who is willing to put herself out there and try to make something creative for others to enjoy. If you do not enjoy it, move on. I went to college and have a degree in English with a concentration in Creative Writing. The kind of reviews that people feel are appropriate here are just downright wrong and would not be tolerated in the real world. But the anonymity of the "virtual" world gives people the feeling that they can be as cruel as they want even though we have no idea if they even know what a comma.
witchymuggle81009 chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
thats really good I like it and its really interesting. Keep Going!
a reader chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
I kinda agree w/ Melissa. This story does kind of suck. And reviews are allowed to give critisism. And where are the rest of the chapters? You're not gonna get any more reviews with this kind of a story. so ya bye
fishyfin1 chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
seems really good. have to wait to read the finished thing to find out
NotAContrivance chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I honestly don't get why that one reviewer said that. Besides, I once read a fic that went at least two chapters without a single period. I say at least because I couldn't be bothered to go and check the rest of the chapters for periods. Plus, your writing's grammatically-correct, and I find it interesting. I don't really think she has any right to say what's your thing and what's not. She doesn't know you, so who is she to judge based off of a first chapter?

I mean, it's the beginning of your story, for one thing... and the first chapters are always the shortest because they're supposed to whet your interest for the rest of the story. That and the fact that usually first chapters are also short because you don't know how much you can do, so you haven't gotten into a rhythm yet. And I guess the beginning is a bit confusing... it feels like the reader's intruded in on the middle of something without knowing all the details. And that's cool. I actually like it. It keeps me guessing and wondering about it. Makes me feel like they know something (or did something) I don't know about. I get a feeling that these questions will be answered with the next update. Anyways, I'm interested as to where you're going with this, and I'd very much like to see a new update soon. *wink, wink* Keep up the good work!
TriXter21 chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Keep writing and I'll review. Does that inspire a bit of motivation? .~
iluvacting chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Ohh, Gosh, Don't let stupid people get you down! She is probably a writer herself, and is jealous that she can't write that good! You are a wonderful writer, and a wonderful story teller! I am also a writer, and am very jealous of how wonderfully(sp?) you write! But as I said before! It's an amazing story! I love, and please write more!

*~iluvacting~*
iluvhsm-Sprntrl-LWD-Sville13 chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
isn't it funny how you coincidentally don't have the will to write, and the other chapters are already written? yah, *coughliarcough* lol, jk, but, because i love this fic so much, i'll review and tell you how much i like it! i think i reviewed once already, so this is the second time i'll be reviewing. you better post another chapter!