Reviews for The Fifty Move Rule
Xaphan Grey 394 chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
are you going to leave it like this . cause i would really like to know what happen's ... please
Twelve Years in Azkaban chapter 11 . 5/21/2010
Remus?
Mother of Tears chapter 11 . 10/21/2009
This is very good. I'm joping to read more soon.
40y 9foiejfoijewlg chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
this was wonderful! the chess bit is so clever, please update as soon as you have time!
xiwang.love chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
Please update this! I just found this story and it's amazing. I love your characterizations of Severus and Draco, it strikes just the right balance without being OOC. I'm dying to know who the guest is!
Nilakshna chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
You should seriously consider writing as a profession! You words weave around me drawing me into the depths of your story!
browneyes2yu chapter 11 . 5/15/2009
Remus?

Well, loving the story so far, adn really can't wait to read more. hope you're not abandoning this story, it would be such a pity!
smokefillstheroom chapter 10 . 4/7/2009
I love rereading this fic but you would make my day if you could add a new chapter any time soon. ;)
oddmentandtweak chapter 11 . 3/3/2009
I must say I am surprised to this is fic in action again! Great though. Look forward to the next chapter.
troesnaja chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
I am not really a fan of soppy romances and I am not sure if i find this situation all that much believable... all will depend on how well the characters are portrayed, then even a unplausible situation wont matter. I dont find it believable though that Hermione would associate with Malfoy and that malfouy would want to associate with her, even udner these circumstances.
troesnaja chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Hello, I think I might really like this story, no ooc stuff,it seems well-written. I love stories that are (at least to a certain degree) hbp and onward compliant. And that dont have either Snape or Hermione as ooc. It has been some time since i dabbled in theis genre, not many good ss/hg stories come out anymore, although i really like pet project and triumph out of the bittersweet taste of ashes and anything written by duyj.

I hope this story continues to be good!
Mollzxkor chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
I. Love. This. Story.

Please please please continue!
rlc65 chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
Another wonderful chapter. This is worth the wait. I love the tension you are building between Hermione and Snape. Thank you.
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
love it
Fayet chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Gahh.. don't leave us haning there! Who is the guest, who?

Great story, I really like your Snape and the way you describe. :)

Looking forward for more..