Reviews for My lovely Hinata
Risa chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
Hey this is like the 5th time ive checked if u updated dude i love this story its so funny and cute plz plz plz update i mean 2014 now
kandita chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
First of all how can u do this! Four years! Four God loving years have passed and u still have not update YET!

Why wrote such a beautiful story and just leave it like that! I have no faults do you get two thumbs way up:)!

Now I am not too fund of Ita and God how I love Itachi he's so yummy...but Sasuke really irks me and I just could eat Haku up!

I am curious as to how this will play out

Again I said this before many times and I'll saint again all the GOOD stories are never updated but the crappy ones are always complete:(!

Awesome work!
Ninja360 chapter 14 . 11/15/2011
Hehe I liked it :) I really wanted Hinata to know Sasuke knew she was a girl... Hehe good job!
in your dreams as well chapter 14 . 2/1/2010
i though ita(or whatever her name is) n sasuke were virgins
NinjaJudai19 chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
it is realy getting god i hope u o continue it lets hope ita doesnt find out lol
realityfling18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
love it
CrimsonsNight chapter 14 . 2/15/2009
at first i thought the storie was rather bad, but only because hinata was ooc , and i was going to stop reading it , but decided against it and ended up really enjoying it so please update it soon, its really good, and i hope ita and haku end up together, so ita won't be as hurt if she has haku, when sasuke and hinata get together, but yeah i really loved this story so write more!...please -
iEM0T10NS chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
LOL. I love this chapter and story! PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
AliceXLove chapter 14 . 11/9/2008
i love it!j

can't wait for the next chap!
Strapplekim chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
ahaha that was kewt!
doRAEmi chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
OH SO CUTE! Loving it. Wanting more please ]... (soo adorable and awesome)
HeartBrokenHinata chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
haha the ending was awesome
SarahiNia chapter 14 . 8/5/2008
AHAH so funny love the did you hear something! ending! UPDATE SOON!
BK-Black Knight chapter 14 . 8/5/2008

nice, i really liked it and i hope hinata

doesn't fall in love with sasuke too early.

Hinata'sBadSide chapter 13 . 7/17/2008
Well done, I love it. Seriously, plz update soon...