Reviews for Ranma ½ Happily Ever After
Vector426 chapter 85 . 5/17
Just finished this truly excellent story thus far, and I love it ! Great character development and a wonderful story too. Probably one the best Ranma 1/2 fics I've read in some time. I really look forward to reading future chapters in the very near future" hint-hint"
Gotta say, this bunch knows how to" party hearty " A lil moderation might be in order in the future for some of the gang. Til the next chapters, Take care and keep it between the ditches.
nikichan chapter 85 . 4/23
I have been reading this story for a long time now and I have enjoyed it so far. I am not sure I like the part about mostly everyone drinking so much. It sounds like everyone is starting a drinking habit and turning into alcoholic drunks. Also, sex fiends. I will keep reading. I am curious how this story will go. Bye!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 85 . 4/22
Ah;). Can't wait for the reception!
shugokage chapter 84 . 4/8
Amazing chapter good job!
Tenryu chapter 84 . 2/26
Ranma’s hair is cursed
Poetheather1 chapter 84 . 2/23
That was a lovely chapter. Some wonderful developments and great character stuff. This is really one of my favorite Ranma fics by far and you have characters down so well. I always look forward to more and stop whatever I am doing when a new chapter comes in so I can read it.

Thanks.
altrealitylover chapter 84 . 2/22
Thank you for not cutting the party short and giving us so much story in the long awaited Christmas party. I'm not even sure if the party is over yet since we ended with Kasumi's birthday being celebrated. Will there maybe be a Christmas gift exchange and possible sleepover still to come? I'm also looking forward to all the many events awaiting us in the future involving gymnastics, weddings and births.
Richard Ryley chapter 84 . 2/22
Oh my gosh, you've managed to make Happosai a nice guy, and yet STILL more frightening than when he was a horrible old pervert. :D
maxridelover chapter 83 . 10/14/2014
awww soun is getting married again!
your son chapter 82 . 7/16/2014
ritual at end of story? what is it
altrealitylover chapter 82 . 7/13/2014
You apologized for a delay in writing this new chapter, but who would complain after reading this lengthy gem filled with so much character interaction? I love all the setup leading up to the Christmas party. You do a great job bringing all the characters to life making us want to learn more about each of them. Thank you.
Y2Ranma chapter 82 . 7/4/2014
When Ranma says she could just pick one of her Mother's dresses I wish you added

"That green one that you girls got me into for the last Christmas party, so I could sing with you wasn't so bad"
Poetheather1 chapter 82 . 7/4/2014
This was a great chapter. There were some great Ranma and Akane moments and I could always use more but you did cover the others only briefly. You have so much going on it's amazing.
Ranmamania chapter 80 . 7/4/2014
$3,600,000.00 divide by 2 schools $1,200,000.00?...where is the other $400,000.00 gone to then?
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 81 . 5/2/2014
Love this:). Update soon!