Reviews for Rage
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I read this one too a while back and now.

I can relate to how he feels about the thought of losing someone you love by very hard to get through it.

JeanneZ84
sbishoff chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
This was a very touching portrayal of Mark's emotions after thinking the judge was dying, and then finding out he wasn't. The anger at the judge and himself for those feelings is so realistic, as well as the desire for the judge to just remain with him forever. And the fear that he will lose that one person who is there for him and cares for him, it is almost tangible enough to touch. It is a fear that we all have, the fear of being left alone with no one to care what happens to us, especially if we don't have a large family (or if the family we have isn't close to us). Mark's feelings and the need for reassurance that all is well in his world for the time being is something I can identify with.

Thanks for sharing.
Lizabeth S. Tucker chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
To all who review, thank you! For some reason, isn't allowing me to reply to your kind reviews, so just know that I've read and enjoyed them.
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Beyond the content, it (and all of these) are done with such a nice, casual style-the word substitutions, the asides, the thinking through of the reasoning on paper, saying something a little flowery and then immediately dissing it a 'poetic'-all very good.