Reviews for A Different Person
Niwaki chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
nice i really liked this one please continue soon
Cucumber-Monger chapter 4 . 5/17/2010
hello, sorry for saying this, but i think you need to read this book called "Mastering Essential English Skills" because I noticed that you've made quite a few mistakes with Grammar, punctuation, sentence structure and there are words missing from places where they should be entirely and there are words written in places where they should not be.

However, don't get me wrong, please, I'm not trying to insult you or over criticize you, I just want to help but I noticed you made so many mistakes i'm not sure where to begin, so if you read the book "Mastering Essential English Skills" it will help you out and you can decide where YOU want to start.

the story line of your fanfiction is very goodm though! I look forward to reading more of your stories and I hope you improve in a way that makes you happy 3

take care!

love always,

Cu
PrincessXD chapter 4 . 11/12/2009
So good! Please continue writing this! I love it
Doublebend chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
WAH! Yukimura, why didn't you go do Sasuke yourself! *practically pounds poor Yuki on the back while sobbing*

But...that was SWEET. Way to go Kyo! I kinda wanna see this pairing a lot more now, since it's totally hot. Wonder what Saizo and Unno might find? Will read!
Doublebend chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Oh.

Wow.

Hmm.

*Slaps self around the face* Hell, this is good! I'm actually a YukimuraxSasuke fan, but this pairing...I hadn't expected this. Great insight! Still, Yuki being my favorite character, I have this small bit wanting him to be together with Sasu...but with KYO...I REALLY want to see this!

I was practically jumping in my chair with that bit about Sasuke and Kyo. Give us some more detail on what happened...? :]

Keep it up! Will read! (Sasuke is so cute...!)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
Please continue!
SomeWhereFarOff chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
Nice lol Hope you continue writing. Even though I'm more of a Yukimura/Sasuke fan, but its still good. Keep up the good work
LittleLinor chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Ah, it's really too bad about the grammar mistakes, because this is an interesting idea, a good story, and some nice thought about the character's personality...

If you want I can correct the grammar and send it back to you, because ti's the beggining of an awesome fic and it deserves more love, but the mistakes make it difficult to read.

I hope the crit doesn't stop you... it's still an awesome story, and I'll be waiting to read more!
YuriKari chapter 2 . 3/7/2007
Yo! Guess who decided to drop by! Wo! *runs around*

I see, a new story eh Mira? Hehheheh. And, BTW, who's kyo?

LOL.

Jinx*
Bennylucerne chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
This story has such great characterization! You really have got them spot on and I can't wait to read more!
Squiff chapter 1 . 1/8/2007