Reviews for Doki Doki
CinnaminxSwirl chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
This is awesome! It's really kinda sad about Kiba's mom...but that just adds to the greatness!
CheerfullyPessimistic chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
i liked this story. and yes! u added temari~! anyway, just want to tell u to keep updating.
R.V.A chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
It's awesome! Keep it up! Pretty please, of course, just for me and everyone else who loves ur story!
LadyKnightOfHollyrose chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
Hehehe! I love the idea you've got going here and I'm curious to see what happens next! :) I can't wait till you updade D (Hopefully by then I'll be able to think of something more useful or interesting to say...)
AliceInBloom chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Oh I love this! I just have to somehow sketch Hinata in that outfit you described! ALso update agin soon!
I like angst chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
Nice chapter, I liekd the interaction between Kiba's mother and Hinata.

I wonder though, what the hell was up with the "Is she pregnant thing"

I would have thought Hinata would have freaked out at that. Also, the cursing is a bit uncharacteristic of Temari, she sounded more like Tayuya. Maybe you should scale it down a little ( I like the nicknames they have for each other) in the next few chapters.

Overall, I enjoyed this story.
Elsie0o0 chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
Aww touching chapter. Poor Kiba's mom. T_T Hee hee I wonder what she looks like. Take care, Elsie.
Night Foliage chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
I love how you put Hinata! And the whole developing story is really good, nya I love reading this pairing, but there aren't as many with the naru/hina pairing. Cookies to you!
Ishimaru Miwa chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
nice, except i didnt like the language much... but still nice...and the part where they kept calling each other names was funny.. cant wait till the next update! update really soon!
RedBrick chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
this is so good, will u keep on writing?
R.V.A chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
HECK YES! KIBA IS AWESOME! I really like where this story is going. Even with the whole Sakura being ditzy, it's really really good. Yes I'm writing the Tango...yeah WELL UPDATE SOON!
X-treme67 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
kewl
Elsie0o0 chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
Aww cute chapter, I really enjoyed it. YAY LEE! Aww Hana died, poor Kiba-kun. YAY NEJI! Excellent chapter, keep up the excellent work. Take care, Elsie.
Elsie0o0 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Aww what a wonderful story. I'm so glad Kiba saved her. To some it might seem a bit OOC for Hinata but I think it suits her. In a way it seems like her. I especially enjoyed the line that says she disowned her family. And the part when Kiba introduced himself to Hinata, TOO CUTE! Again, excellent chapter and I look forward to more, whenever you can, no pressure. n_n Take care, Elsie.
R.V.A chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
CONTINUE, PLEASE CONTINUE. Kiba/Hina is like one of my most cherished pairings! I absolutely love it!