Reviews for Craving Touch
RedPineapple27 chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
This fic is awesome, just letting you know.
dreamwithmealways chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
that epilouge was the highlight of my day... that was so funny.
KaKashiisWifey chapter 9 . 1/2/2011
Yes! This story was awesome!
Mahon chapter 9 . 8/6/2010
a;kddslk ahahahaha the one Sanzo pov chapter was probably my favorite, hilarious. Otherwise this was great! I loved the good ole UST of the first few chapters.
Lady Annikaa chapter 9 . 3/15/2010
3 love! Love! This was so wonderful!
Lady Shikyo chapter 9 . 6/8/2009
Haha! Fun ending~

Go Hakkai! Though if he rode Gojyo THAT hard you'd think Hakkai would hurt even more. . .though I suppose he would be better at hiding it. . .
Lex Sterling chapter 9 . 1/16/2009
Great plot development and writing techniques. The ending was definitely worth a good laugh. The romance development was believable and very well played!
1derland pixie chapter 9 . 1/3/2009
LMAO! The ending was so funny! Nice story!
Hanamaru chapter 9 . 11/24/2008
loved this story hot, tender AND funny. I'm a total saiyuki fan so this was a real treat.
JeanBoulet chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Wow. I really liked this story. Chapters were short, yet satisfying. I'd definitely like to see some more from you, concerning these two. great work!
Devatron2000 chapter 9 . 6/23/2008
very cute and funny.
Tifa Strifeheart chapter 9 . 6/22/2008
Loved it. Th ending was the best realt made me laugh out loud. I hope we see more form you. Hakkai and Goyjo is my fav. couple by the way.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 9 . 6/16/2008
I absolutely loved that last line - it was hillarious. Great epilogue to a great story!
Oxytreza chapter 9 . 6/7/2008
oh, I thought it was over! great conclusion!
Bunch-o-Nuts chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Very nice. I liked how it ended and I hope you plan on writing another story that is just as good as this one was, from beginning to end.