Reviews for Methods of Survival
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
So...I like Mr. T the gym teacher. Someone went to my school! *sing songs happily* Or, of course, you could've just found yourself unable to think of a suitable name for your gym teacher and settled for simply "T", but I'd like to believe that it's a small world after all, and we're all connected, and miracle can happen if you truly believe, yada yada! LOL Loving the brother dynamic, totally realistic
HogwartsHussy chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Oh Dean Winchester, life ruiner!
HogwartsHussy chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Dum de dum dum!
HogwartsHussy chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Interesting that you paint Dean as so solitary. I used to see him as a popular bad boy but eventually have reached the conclusion that, no, Dean Winchester wouldn't really make friends. He'd have no trouble picking up girls and could shoot the breeze with the guys, but he'd remain closed off to those outside of his family.
HogwartsHussy chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
This is a very interesting creepy nerd OC!
White Wyrsa chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Oh, Rodney DID after all turn out to be gay :) Good he went about interacting by more natural way: to be the taster, not mere observer, is more fun.
Loved that kid, he is kinda nice. And clever, oh, my...
Thank you for the gread read - loved every word.
Secret Cry-Baby chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Through the whole fic, I was rooting for Rodney, hoping that Dean would somehow... make contact with him. That made it even more bittersweet to read, all those almosts, and I felt the small victory dancing through my chest when he got to talk to Sam, and later when he got to give Dean the correct answer, I wanted to do a little dance. Then at chapter 6, when they had that wonderful eye contact and Dean's little wave... I loved it! It was a wonderful story, told in a wonderful way!

Thank you!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
love it
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
interesting. loved the geekiness of Rodney...
DhampireRose chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I love this so much and the ending was PERFECT! the whole time i was reading it I ket thinking "hmm... sounds like rodney has a crush!" So i was overjoyed when it turned out he actually did! The writing here is absolutely beautiful and Rodney is just a terrific character! 3
MH chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
ok so the whole time I was reading this I was like, 'Wow, this is one of the best ff I've ever read!' I love the way you wrote the story. But then I read the last line of chap. 7. *sigh* you could just make such an awesome story and then ruin it with a simple sentence.I abdsolutly DESPISE slash
borgmama1of5 chapter 7 . 3/8/2012
What an amazing story...I loved how it all Rodney's perceptions of Dean, and yet we readers know the truth behind what Rodney observed.
Marlowe97 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
Awwww, this is adorable. And All throughout I wanted to kick Rodney to stop observing and INTERACT, for Pete's sake :-D

I love OPV, and this was a fine example of why I do. Poor Dean, and poor Rodney. And hell, of course he' be dreaming of kissing Dean. Who wouldn't?
isxbelv chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
That was absolutely beautiful. Not going to lie, I kinda really love Rodney. Like for real. He's an awesome character, as well as somebody who was a lot of fun to read about. Absolutely amazing work!
ensm2121 chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
That was wonderful! I'm glad that it is possible to write a High School Supernatural fic from an OC's POV.