Reviews for Methods of Survival
Cimamango chapter 7 . 7/24
What a sad story, it was like a dark version of Confederacy of Dunces. I thought you captured the despair of high school for outcasts so well, although I wasn't keen on Rodney's misogyny, which made him a rather unsympathetic character. Thanks for writing.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 7 . 11/15/2015
Interesting.

well, at least he gave Dean short memory as good classmate.
Who wouldn't have crush and want to kiss Dean? even i want! XD
ThysaNoir chapter 7 . 9/5/2015
lovely story! i love it!

you can capture how is it to be Dean by outsider pov but still remain believable. this ofc due to the brilliant use of an observing-nothing better to do-outcast OC. this kind of OC can give so much detail on whats going on but still remain believable for the reader. excellent job! I particularly love this piece bcs i had come across some poor using opv in the past, and all I could think abt is: how can an unattached-merely there-bystander catch all that details? that cant be!

so, cheers for you!
oh! and the ending is hilarious. love it.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
Interesting story. Enjoyed it
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2014
So...I like Mr. T the gym teacher. Someone went to my school! *sing songs happily* Or, of course, you could've just found yourself unable to think of a suitable name for your gym teacher and settled for simply "T", but I'd like to believe that it's a small world after all, and we're all connected, and miracle can happen if you truly believe, yada yada! LOL Loving the brother dynamic, totally realistic
HogwartsHussy chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Oh Dean Winchester, life ruiner!
HogwartsHussy chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
Dum de dum dum!
HogwartsHussy chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
Interesting that you paint Dean as so solitary. I used to see him as a popular bad boy but eventually have reached the conclusion that, no, Dean Winchester wouldn't really make friends. He'd have no trouble picking up girls and could shoot the breeze with the guys, but he'd remain closed off to those outside of his family.
HogwartsHussy chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
This is a very interesting creepy nerd OC!
White Wyrsa chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Oh, Rodney DID after all turn out to be gay :) Good he went about interacting by more natural way: to be the taster, not mere observer, is more fun.
Loved that kid, he is kinda nice. And clever, oh, my...
Thank you for the gread read - loved every word.
Secret Cry-Baby chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Through the whole fic, I was rooting for Rodney, hoping that Dean would somehow... make contact with him. That made it even more bittersweet to read, all those almosts, and I felt the small victory dancing through my chest when he got to talk to Sam, and later when he got to give Dean the correct answer, I wanted to do a little dance. Then at chapter 6, when they had that wonderful eye contact and Dean's little wave... I loved it! It was a wonderful story, told in a wonderful way!

Thank you!
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
love it
Guest chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
interesting. loved the geekiness of Rodney...
DhampireRose chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
I love this so much and the ending was PERFECT! the whole time i was reading it I ket thinking "hmm... sounds like rodney has a crush!" So i was overjoyed when it turned out he actually did! The writing here is absolutely beautiful and Rodney is just a terrific character! 3
MH chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
ok so the whole time I was reading this I was like, 'Wow, this is one of the best ff I've ever read!' I love the way you wrote the story. But then I read the last line of chap. 7. *sigh* you could just make such an awesome story and then ruin it with a simple sentence.I abdsolutly DESPISE slash