Reviews for Now What?
aruvqan chapter 23 . 5/22
God his ex is bitch.
aruvqan chapter 22 . 5/22
I was born in 1961, and between my grandmother, my mother and various female relatives with kids I browsed the better part of 100 years worth of baby how to books - and honestly? Ignore the fucking things and go with common sense and you will generally make out fine. You can also get rid of most everything that people try to sell you. You need minimal onesies in the smallest size, they grow like freaking weeds in the first 6 months and you barely get to use most of the smallest size before they need to size up. You are way better off asking for gift cards so you can get what you need when you actually need it. If you have a fully stocked nursery and no bank account, and an emergency need comes up you are screwed )

And I always thought there should be some hands on practical class you need to take before they unplug your crotch and let you reproduce! Nobody should wake up in a panic about not knowing what to do!

I want Ella to adopt me, She is fantastic!
aruvqan chapter 21 . 5/22
I love non-diamond engagement rings. I think diamonds are way over-rated. I love opals, mine is a black opal from Australia.
aruvqan chapter 4 . 5/22
In a word, phenergan suppositories. I had hyperemesis both pregnancies while they lasted. At one point in time, I took my plate into the bathroom and scraped it in and flushed - I told my mom I was cutting out the middle man. On the plus side I learned that ginger ale and fruit salad taste the same going down and back up again. *sigh* Oddly enough, the same food choices worked when I did chemo - same issues, nausea, feeling off kilter, no energy. Life is a learning experience )
Daffybduck chapter 25 . 3/3
I totally fell in love with this story! What a wonderful writer you are and how you elicit such emotions with your words. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
VVine chapter 25 . 2/22
Loved it! Thank you :)
Babelvr54 chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
I love this story! Thank you for sharing
jdho chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
This story was great! So adorable! Thanks for writing it, even if I'm really going to wish tomorrow that I had slept instead of finishing it tonight!
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
:D
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
ultrasounds are funny, a bit like watching satellite tv without a dish, i've had tons and every time i had to have it explained what was where etc more than once... the new tech 4d ones are scarily clear honestly its a bit creepy lol
ladylibra73 chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
When I went for an ultrasound, the gel was warm not cold
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
This was written quite awhile ago - before we knew Julie's name and any other plot or character arcs that occurred then or after. However, it's a great story. It puts an interesting twist on the Stephanie-grows-up theme. It's more romantic than adventure, but very nicely and creatively done for that type of story. I believed in these characters and thought their actions and reactions were consistent. It's a good read. Thanks to the author for taking the time to write and share it.
zdg5555 chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
hey i loved it this is my second time reading it and this is the only time i noticed something u could add to it im not much of a writer i like to read.

so other than the fact this is too good of a story to ever end :(. i would love it if u could add one scene into it. when steph and ranger had to get get the baby bag for his sister could u add in steph getting excited to see him do it. As u let us no she was exercising and practising with her gun but there was nothing about lock picking or how ranger gets into everywhere.

And i dont want u to show all his trick as that would spoiler his character but just a little insight.

Lastly i have to complement your imagination and creativity, i read lots and tried to write but i just dont have the style that keeps people intrested, so i cant give u any real tip. Just let u know i appreacite the time and effort u put into this and i hope u continue to write more.

thanks zdg5555
carrotmusic chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
Well done. I really enjoyed it. Now to get back to the story I am beta-ing for someone! Thanks for sharing!
carrotmusic chapter 24 . 9/29/2012
Having had four kids of my own, I would say you did pretty well in your descriptions.