Reviews for Now What?
VVine chapter 25 . 2/22
Loved it! Thank you :)
Babelvr54 chapter 25 . 12/3/2014
I love this story! Thank you for sharing
jdho chapter 25 . 2/13/2014
This story was great! So adorable! Thanks for writing it, even if I'm really going to wish tomorrow that I had slept instead of finishing it tonight!
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 25 . 11/13/2013
:D
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
ultrasounds are funny, a bit like watching satellite tv without a dish, i've had tons and every time i had to have it explained what was where etc more than once... the new tech 4d ones are scarily clear honestly its a bit creepy lol
ladylibra73 chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
When I went for an ultrasound, the gel was warm not cold
Guest chapter 25 . 9/16/2013
This was written quite awhile ago - before we knew Julie's name and any other plot or character arcs that occurred then or after. However, it's a great story. It puts an interesting twist on the Stephanie-grows-up theme. It's more romantic than adventure, but very nicely and creatively done for that type of story. I believed in these characters and thought their actions and reactions were consistent. It's a good read. Thanks to the author for taking the time to write and share it.
zdg5555 chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
hey i loved it this is my second time reading it and this is the only time i noticed something u could add to it im not much of a writer i like to read.

so other than the fact this is too good of a story to ever end :(. i would love it if u could add one scene into it. when steph and ranger had to get get the baby bag for his sister could u add in steph getting excited to see him do it. As u let us no she was exercising and practising with her gun but there was nothing about lock picking or how ranger gets into everywhere.

And i dont want u to show all his trick as that would spoiler his character but just a little insight.

Lastly i have to complement your imagination and creativity, i read lots and tried to write but i just dont have the style that keeps people intrested, so i cant give u any real tip. Just let u know i appreacite the time and effort u put into this and i hope u continue to write more.

thanks zdg5555
carrotmusic chapter 25 . 9/29/2012
Well done. I really enjoyed it. Now to get back to the story I am beta-ing for someone! Thanks for sharing!
carrotmusic chapter 24 . 9/29/2012
Having had four kids of my own, I would say you did pretty well in your descriptions.
carrotmusic chapter 11 . 9/29/2012
I remember those ultrasound pictures - they look like weather maps in the early days!
carrotmusic chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Loved it. Especially "Rangeman first aid" - being an EMT I can appreciate that.
carrotmusic chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
I love listening to Steph talk to the baby and give it "girl lessons". Maybe she could start the "boy lessons" with hints about toilet training, since little boys are usually harder to train than girls (Kidding! - but it is true). You have come up with some imaginative twists on the Joe-Ranger-Steph-baby thing. Can't wait to see how it all works out. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/27/2012
im am loving the story line here, but am having a hard time with rangers wife being so, so mean! I know the story is being remade but when isa goes missing its her mother that has to be sedated. That they were just too young to be together. And that ranger always paid his child support and got alone with isas mom and her husband. I cant believe how hateful morelli has been, and stephs mother who I always thought would support her through anything. Its hard for me to picture but its still an excellent story!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
im really enjoying the story! However, Im not sure about steph's mom. I thought the character was a bit off. I dont think she is that mean! lol