Reviews for Memoriam
janzen222 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
so sad i reccommend reading this while listening to 6teen theme brian melo it makes it even sadder but thats what i've been looking for good job for being one of the few writers who can almost bring me to tears
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I knew that poem. How anyone can read it out loud is beyond me. But then I can't even THINK of Jessie's Song in "Toy Story 2" without getting stupidly teary-eyed, so maybe I'm not a good example.

I saw a movie once (just looked it up ... it was "Four Weddings and a Funeral") where one of the main characters read that poem at the funeral of his partner. Cried then, too.

Once again, a beautiful job of showing us Raven's inner mind through her overt actions. Love your work!
craizypet chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
i love that poem. it is beautiful. you have introduced me to the love of poems.
Cori the Freak-of-nature chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great.

Sad, but great.
The Final Reality chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Sweet story... what if Raven died?
Ein chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I didn't want to click on this...I knew it would make me cry. And it did. Aw man I hate how beautiful this story is.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Dear lady,

Do you know. How long it has been. Since I have even had tears in my eyes for any story.

No story that has death usually pains me. It is usually the pains of those in life, really.

I suppose that was a rather dramatic reaction, but I've wondered if I'd become immune to fiction, and then I realize I'm reacting to this.

I hope you never stop writing. And thank you, incidentally, for telling me the name of the poem I had forgotten from so long ago.
azarathangel chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
oh. my. god. that was so incredible. i'm sitting here and i feel like i want to cry with that poem choice. absolutely stunning, and the description of raven you keep coming back to between lines is equally beautiful. this is artistry. -ash
twilightjunkie1313 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
very good.

poetic, emotional but cold enough to be raven. I like this, a lot. It has a feeling that seems to just soak into youand make you want to cry for her, with her and instead of her. It is not something many can do as gracefully as you have.

again, well done.

-twilightjunkie1313
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I cried.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
I basically never review TT fics (weird tendancy of mine, and I know it cheats out writers- stupid of me!), but this one hit me so deeply that I had to.

I love this poem, and it has its own special meaning for me in particular, so reading this literally made me break down. I was crying as I read through this short oneshot.

The way you focused on the love of friendship really made me stagger. Most writers only talk about love that two people have for each other, especially at something so heart-wrenching as a funeral, but I think friendship is a very important aspect that many leave out.

You've written this beautifully. I adored the little conversations in between, especially. Memories; the way things were. The way they should have stayed. The way they will always be in her heart, and in her head.

Here, I might mention that I've read many of your other TT stories and found that you are a particularly good writer. XD

Thank you for this lovely, emotional piece.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Depressing... and good. I like this one very much.
dragonprincess1988 chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
nice little one shot and it was very fitting to have Raven read it
Aileene chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I think I left a review for this one on your journal, but I can't be sure, besides it is so good that it deserves one here as well :)

Sad, definitely, so heartbreakingly sad. I love that although she was reading a poem written by someone else that you made these her words, she felt and meant every word she spoke.

I could feel the sadness that was prevalent from the crowd at large, but I could see and feel Raven's heart shattering.

Wonderfully done,

Aileene
Torin Jingles chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
...You made me cry...That's not easy...That's talent...That's amasing.