Reviews for The Definition of Failure
ElphabaTheDelirious117 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
This is seriously awesome, in a very angsty way. Sad stuff. Greg would be proud of you.
Nade-Naberrie chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Gah, rip my heart out and step on it, why don't you? Oh, and wiggle the toe of your shoe back and forth, while you're at it. There you go.

"She is defined by absences now." Perfect! You are so good at phrasing these concepts. This was just heartwrenching. I think I'd better go read about the chip dip incident or something light and happy to that effect, or else I'll be in a depression for the rest of the night. ;)
ElphabatheDelirious17 chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Typical angsty oneshot work for Wicked, but it's better than average. Good imagery. Spectacular. Not in the least bit hideodeous.
PhantomElphaba chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Oh...my...god! The creepy thing about this is that I have just seen RENT and gotten the soundtrack (and have been listening to it non-stop) and this so reminds me of "Without You." Am I right, or am I crazy?
NewYorks chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Ah, I liked this. Even if it is angsty and melancholic - and defenetly depressing - everything else, the language, the tone, the reflections, the vocabulary - all I like. It is beautfiul, even if bitter. Awesome work.