Reviews for Lost in the Moon Light
claymade chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Hey, you're back! Really awesome to see this story getting updates again after all these years! I'd been afraid the fic was dead, but was very happily surprised to see that there was a new chapter posted!

Seems like a lot of character-building and interaction this chapter, which is a nice breather from the fighting we had going on before. The fact that Ryouga doesn't know the identities of the Sailor cast while they know his makes for a nicely engaging dynamic, keeping the audience on their toes as they wonder how it's going to turn out, when the revelations will happen, how it will all go down. A very nice situation to be able to leverage.

And now Ranma's going to be injected into the situation... which will doubtless make things even more complicated!

(Oh, and just FYI, you might want to send a message to this site's support, since I don't think your fic is showing up in the main crossover listing, which it usually does by now. Even more worryingly, trying to go from the story to the crossover category using the link at the top of the page results in an error message of "Link Error The page you are looking for does not exist. 1", so I'm pretty sure something is wonky with how this fic got categorized in their software, and it'd be a shame if not as many people got the chance to see it as otherwise might have...)
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Yay for new chapters and welcome back. Wow, what made everybody mad at Ranma again? Ryouga is so cute and he only appears or come or mentioned when an important event comes up or a catastrophe. Really great.
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
When will there be chapter 3?
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
How many years already? Can u continue or tell me who adopted your story?
count-zechs00 chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
PLEASE, continue this! I really like what you've written so far.
D-fens chapter 2 . 1/9/2009
Asesome story! Write moar!
Blackdex chapter 2 . 5/26/2007
Keep going. Ciao
ainokitsune chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Aw there should be more of this.

Oh well...*sniff*
claymade chapter 2 . 1/9/2007
Awesome stuff you have here! You really have a way with fight scenes. The story is nice, and not needlessly complex. Characterizations were enjoyable. I really liked the way you drew out the differences between the martial artist and senshi ways of things-like how the senshi get magically healed in a couple seconds, while Ryouga has to crawl off and heal the hard way, which worked nicely in generating sympathy for him, as well as enjoyably demonstrating his toughness and durability.

Really looking forward to the future chapters! I'm very much a Ryouga fan, and it's awesome to see him take center stage like this. Keep up the good work!
Nemrut chapter 2 . 12/18/2006
like that story, very interesting start. Hope you will continue soon.

have fun writng your story

Nemrut
DCWestby chapter 2 . 12/4/2006
huh, kinda interesting, Keep writing. Wheres ranma in this?
Mr. Qwerty chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Fairly classic heroes-meet-and-fight-over-a-misunderstanding from western comics... Good story flow, fair grammar, but "Makoto" becomes "Mikoto" rather often and "gauze" is a medical supply, while "Gauss" is a XIXth century German mathemathician. :P
Doomforyou chapter 2 . 9/22/2006
greatest story i've read in a long long time, hope you get the next chapter up quickly!
Saico chapter 2 . 9/17/2006
This just can be described as very good. I feel a bit of a bias towards Mercury in your narration. She didn't receive any wounds and she never attacked Ryoga, putting her as the only not-bad girl in his eyes.
Lathis chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Heh, this is a good story so far, I like the angle you're taking with it. I also find it ironic that so many people are complaining that the story doesn't have ranma in it, seriously, if they want to read a ranma story so much there are a few thousand other ones out there. If it were up to me, I'd say never bring the guy in, this story doesn't need him.

Keep up the good work.