Reviews for Lost in the Moon Light
hmfan 2.0 chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Wow is all I can say... other than a few wrong words more than likely made from typos used instead of what was intended. (ex. load instead of loud) But it is an interesting side story of a what if Ryoga were to wander into Juban and run into the Senshi in a bad way. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Ryo-Wolf chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Very nice story. It reminds me a lot of my story Eternally Lost, only not as terrible. (I wouldn't suggest reading it.)

I'm interested to see where you intend to go from here. Keep up the good work.
Kuno-Baby chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
A little quick to change in the mood.
Dark Master Schmidt chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Oh, I like this story. Your grammar is good for the most part, and the action scenes are written nicely. However, I think your sentences could use some more punctuation. Beside that minor issue, everything seems good so far.

I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
kaztsar chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
This is a very good story.

Well written and brilliantly executed.
Ardonius-Servant-Of-Zeta chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
hurray for fighting!
Mordamir chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Hi there. Hey, you've got an awesome story here pal. Really good.
The DCG chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
This a ryoga only fic? Where the heck is ranma?
crashtestdummy chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
nice.

its kinda interesting and different to the usual crossover with sailor moon. Although i expected that rei would pick up a human using ki, the story is still good. Normally i prefer the senshi to be on the side of good. I hope you put ranma in, since i like ranma better than ryoga. you should write that ranma finds out the senshi almost killed ryoga and beats up the senshi because he doesnt like his friends being threatened. There should be alot of punishment for the senshi. I hate fics where someone does something but and gets away with it with no or barely and punishment.

Hope you update soon. Its getting interesting. The fight scenes are really good by the way.
Anonym chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Great start to this, excellent writing, especially your action sequences, and you've done a superb job of balancing the strengths of the characters for the purpose of the crossover. It's annoying when because in the animated series Ranma blurs faster than the characters of a different series, so all of a sudden combine the two series and he's god-like. You've got a near perfect balance going though, giving both sides the respect they deserve. Though Ryoga seems a little too resilient to those magic attacks, getting blasted by fire would hurt. But it's necessary to make the fic work, so that can slide.

I also like the choice to make Ryoga the main character so far for the Ranma 1/2 series. Makes it that much more origional as Ranma's been done way to often, he may be the main character of the series but there's still a huge cast of main characters to choose from.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Wow, this is quite the story. I like the way that you showed that Akane isn't the only one to jump to conclusions. The Senshi as trigger happy vigilanties is a good angle to play up and using Ryoga as the one who was attacked is a good play. His general depression is very reminescent of evil energy.

I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this story. I would like to see the rest of the Ranma crew at some point, especially Ranma as he is one of the main characters for the series. Would be interesting to see Ranma find out about the attacks by the Senshi and his reactions to it.
Lerris chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
So far its ryoga centered huh? I'm not a huge fan of his, but the writing looks basically good. I'm not too sure about the plausibility of them misinterpreting how much danger luna was in a second time so easily though...
Abysmal Shadows chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Wow! Great story, interesting crossover, very good and detailed fighting scenes. Your grammer is good, and the story is very interesting. The way everything is developing and the characters interactions are good as well. I look forward to reading the 3rd chapter.
Rykia chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Man, just ignore yawn, for one thing, from his typing skills he seems to be an idiot. You’re using Ryouga pretty well, although, I’ve never seen him fight a girl save Ranma or Ukyo, and Ukyo was an accident. You know, the whole code of honor thing. You're taking quite a few liberties with his character but you can still feel the essence of Ryouga. It annoys me to no end when people call him pathetic. Is it pathetic to have emotions, to so desperately want love! Yes the P-chan thing is messed up, but other than that what has Ryouga done other than sacrifice his happiness for his Akane-chan! (I’m a Ryouga/Ukyou fan) Nothing that’s what! Anyway… I’m still waiting for Minako and Makoto to go ga-ga over Ryouga in typical love struck/cute boy fashion. But I’m liking the story and waiting for more!
anon chapter 2 . 9/5/2006
Definitely a good Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover story. )

I was riveted, wanting to know what happened to Ryouga and when the girls will finally realise that they've been attacking a human.
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »