Reviews for Heated Moments
azab chapter 5 . 3/9/2010
great job :
lina chapter 2 . 12/9/2006
I like the concept and I love MSF, it's such a fantastic organization. I'm a bit confused about the Jing-Mei/Deb thing. Are they meant to be the same person because Debbie is introduced as a nurse but Carter keeps calling Jing-Mei Deb, so I'm just curious. Also, you called the Janjaweed, Jingaweed, and I know it's a question of transliteration but I'd never seen that version before, though I'm probably just nitpicking so no worries!
Karma22 chapter 5 . 10/28/2006
Wow, that is so powerful! Great job!
Moonlight Enchantments chapter 5 . 10/26/2006

That was amazing! It was so brilliant

I'm in shock.

Greatness! Is that really the end?
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
Loved that! Again, the way you painted the scene, I could totally imagine it in my head. It was fabulous. :D
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 4 . 10/6/2006
Great chapter, hun! I can't wait to see what happens to Deb and Neela! Continue soon, cause I just may go crazy from suspense if you don't. :P
Moonlight Enchantments chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
OMG i love this, it's so action packed and fantastic!

more, very soon, I want to know what happens to everyone!

I love the way that the relationships are there, but like er, you centre on the patients, and the doctor';s reactions to that, rather than just the relationships!

AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
Great chapter, hun, of course. Love the descriptions, almost feels like I'm there. And I can't wait to find out what happens next. Continue soon! :D
reela4eva chapter 3 . 9/24/2006
I luv this fic! maybe some more ray/neela scenes please :) update soon!
tidbit2008 chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
The storyline is different but intriguing. I'm intrested to see where you are going to take it.
Moonlight Enchantments chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
Oh! So good, I love it!

More please, very soon!
reela4eva chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Great Story, update soon please!
AshCarroll aka ShadowDiva chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
Great chapter, hun. Loved it, as always. :)
Moonlight Enchantments chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
i like it, and YEY I've finally gotten to read it after fanfic stopped messing about!

Anyway it was really good and i can't can't can't wait to read more, if the muse gets to you!
Kat.D chapter 1 . 9/5/2006