Reviews for Tactical Error
Koosha chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
Hi, I think you did a good job here! love the story and the Integra twist! . I'm an Integra fan lol! it was really sad how u ended! :( but it was also sweet and u knw in the end..

wonder how Integra would look whn she returns..really dun mind further chapters haha! :D anyway good job! ;)
BrazeRancor chapter 13 . 10/29/2008
Aw! Now I'm sad. Great Story!
IVIaedhros chapter 13 . 6/6/2008
Totally unexplained as the romance might have been, it was a fun ride. Thanks for the read.
IVIaedhros chapter 11 . 6/6/2008
I love the image of Pip eating the letter. You managed to get a genuine chuckle out of me.
Kashihm chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
is "Again with the ghouls" in chaptrer 3 a piss take of a simpsons quote?
Selene08 chapter 13 . 12/1/2007
Oh my God that was so sad, i want to cry now! I wish he didn't have to die. Pip is one of my favorite characters aside from the fact that he's hot he is so sweet! Many sobs, wonderful story and I like the twists with Integra
Ludika chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
Aww I think you ended it well. I read it a few days ago but only had time to review now, sorry / I loved reading it, thank you again for writing D
Ludika chapter 12 . 5/20/2007
I haven't read the last chapter yet T.T But your pic's done! But since I don't know your name and forgot your BoH username (and the site's down T_T) I didn't put your name on the pic... sorry about that! But here you go, hope you think it's interesting at least ' i34.

I loved this chapter!
Gulup chapter 13 . 5/14/2007
I have to say... that was somewhat disappointing.

The story as a whole had been rather interesting up to this point. Integra and Pip's tentative relationship, Alucard's jealousy/protectiveness/meddling, etc... It was all going very well, I thought, until here.

First thing, aside from the scene at the helicopter between Integra and Pip, this chapter was pretty much just a minor rewrite of the attack on the mansion in the 7th book. Not to say that events had to or would have gone all that differently, but it seems like a bit of a cop-out.

Second, it was a really abrupt way to end it as well. From the way the story as a whole reads to me, it seemed to go "start relationship small, build a little, add some conflict with Alucard, build a little more, and now oh look Pip is dead." It had seemed like you were going somewhere with it, but decided you wanted to end it out of the blue.

It is your story, of course, but it just seems like you could have done more with it. I'm sorry to see its potential shot down like this.
InFairWingHellsing chapter 12 . 4/9/2007
Hey another chapter, and another great one.

Love your story so updating

GOA
Ludika chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
ohh don't worry about updating! ' *trying to finish your pic* XD About the ending... I haven't read chapter 12 yet but don't worry, as long as it's not "and they pretended nothing ever happened" or "everybody dies", you won't disappoint me ] I really have no idea how it COULD end though, so I'll leave that up to you heheh. But really, thank you so much for writing this, it's really good!
Ludika chapter 10 . 3/25/2007
I decided I should review this chapter too (I mean, before chapter 11). Poor Pip. It was funny though heheh. I'm so glad you're writting this ]

Updates on the pic... ok, I hate the poses I used (damn I should show you a preview, but don't really wanna show it before it's done), but there are things I like in the pic so I am going to finish it. But I'll also draw you another one, hopefully simpler so it gets done a little faster (jeez I'm taking AGES, so sorry!). Because I'm not happy with how that one looks /

Also college hates me and I don't even have time to finish reading Hellsing.

Sorry for the rant, I felt you needed some explanation. You can kill me if you want for taking so long X

Awesome work as always!
Gulup chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
This is turning out pretty good. Everyone seems in-character, at least as much as a fic can be. The interaction of Pip with Integra and with Alucard are well done and believable, as well as just their overall behavior.

I would like to see more of Seras, though. Considering that in the series their relationship was more prominent, I'd like to see how it is changed from that in this story.

In any case, looking forward to seeing more, hopefully soon.
InFairWingHellsing chapter 11 . 2/11/2007
Thank you for chapter is great and I hope you update soon.

GOA
Gumdrop chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
Sorry it took so long to review, It's really good so far.

Please update soon !