Reviews for Lover and a Friend
ikeea chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Amazing! You should really make more, maybe a multi-chapter:)
harrymarvolo chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
sooo cute! I'm a danny/vlad fan..but this , the love of two male best friend are the best! xD
darkloveforfanfiction chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
awwwwww! more pls!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
now that's sweet.
Kittykatx3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
omg that was awesome! Im a DxS person but that was worth ready lol ""faves then falls on floor lmfao''
NarutoFan887 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
this is a cute story. the added part about Sam is really sweet.
AlexLynette chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
As weird as it sounds, I support this! XD Please continue!

~DannyTimmygirl327
Boys Should Kiss Boys More chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
WHOT

i've been searching all day for a goodTucker/Danny fanfic, not a depressing one, but a fluffy one, like yours!

very good

though maybe a little fluffy make-out fun wouldv'e have made it just a little fluffier

STILL FAVEING!
Rika'sGrayWolf chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
i loved it and all, seein' as it was ultra adorable!- but i think you went way too fast with it and the whole, "i love you" "really? i love you too!", tone to it didn't help very much sweetheart.' other than that i'd love it if ya made this more than a oneshot *grins* especially if ya change it ta M. well til then love! sorry if i was a bit harsh darlin'!

-R.G.W
emouke chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Tasty? No, it was far to salty for my tastes. Or dare I say random? To abrupt, to quick. Needs something to support it...
CodyRhodesFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
Great, amke this more than a One-shot and if u have time checkmy story about Tuck/Danny this couple I call Tuckanny.
Chaos inducer chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Aw, so sweet. PLZ Make this more than a one shot!
EmmaBlanctorche chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I really loved your fic, It was really sweet; are you going to continue it? Please! I t was so great and I will be really happy 4 more. Excelent fic, I hoe you continue it! Take care! :)