Reviews for Life's Lessons
xXHazeXx chapter 10 . 6/28/2011
omg its over! i adored this story all the way parts made me cry and others made me shaky,whats not to love! i dearly hope you will release a seqeul as i am honestly in love with your writing!

btw mustangs are my favourite cars so i am in lurve with seth :D x
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
shifufangirl95 chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
Man, that was sad. Poor Sheriff. Doc was his only friend.
BorntothePurple chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
Oh Maji, this was wonderful. I hope one day I will be able to write as well as you. You are truly talented. It is my deep hope that I may inspire you to write your own fiction and be a successful writer- you so have it in you. I am so glad I met you and we are friends now. You are real talented babe!
BorntothePurple chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
My god, my god, are you going to make chick kill himself? I don't know who else would...but wait, you can't, after all, chick lives in the other god, maji, this is SO GOOD I LOVE IT!
BorntothePurple chapter 6 . 12/13/2008
Aw, Sheriff's stuck with Seth as his son? Poor Sheriff! At least Flo is being all sweet to poor Chick. And what's wrong with Lightning? This is really heating up. Can't wait to read more.
BorntothePurple chapter 5 . 10/28/2008
This is my favorite chapter so far. I like it a lot. I can now see the side of Seth that you like. I love how you made him so scared and helpless, totally deconstructing the character to rebuild him into something else. Ah, I will never tire of redemption stories (I'm in the middle of writing one myself)

And it is so realistic that Sheriff and Doc would help and protect Seth despite how he treated them, the terrible things he did. They are such good cars. Again, I wish I could visit Radiator Springs!

Great job with this. You are so awesome, Maji, you sure have a lot of talent.
BorntothePurple chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
hmm, chick seems almost nice in this chapter. I hope the townspeople aren't too bad to him.

Poor Seth! I like what you are doing with him. He doens't seem so cocky now. I can't wait to read more...
BorntothePurple chapter 3 . 10/24/2008
hm. So Seth has his life. Interesting. I know he will live because I snuck a peek at the start of The Hardest Burden to Bear and saw him wiht Sheriff. Interesting though.
BorntothePurple chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
m, so he's a demon. Well, this is really heating up. Seth may help the situation, but I'm sure he will want something in return.

I wonder if Chick will have a nasty run in with Seth when he dies.
BorntothePurple chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
WOW! Who is Cain? He reminds me a bit of Leland Gaunt, the devil set up shop in King's Needful Things. Poor Sarge! Poor all of them. I hate seeing this evil stranger zeroing in the innocent cars! But thank God Ebony's here, mabye she'll help.

Can't wait to read more!
anon chapter 10 . 1/15/2008
LOVED IT! and loved Death's lessons too

favorite part-

Sherrif: FX me
RacingM3GTR chapter 10 . 10/20/2007
Whoops, wrong chapter...I think you now which one it is, don't you?
RacingM3GTR chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I thoroughly enjoyed the story all the way through. Sorry I never reviewed the other chapters, I just joined. But still, I'm waiting for the sequel.
Elocinn chapter 10 . 10/18/2007
No! It's over...but wait...yay there's a sequel! Lol, I'm just glad the suspense is finally over. ;) You are a truely gifted writer, hands down. Very clever on making Death a human, never would have thought of that. But poor Seth, gets killed and then loses all his memories when allowed to live again. He doesn't need to go to hell to experience its torture. Lol. And, I'm guessing, does the sequel have anything to do with...humans? If I'm right dont tell me, I want to be surprised. Anyways, awesome job, bloody brilliant, and keep writing!