Reviews for July Rain II: Royalty In Name
Didine34790 chapter 52 . 3/9/2011
I really liked your story, it was good and fresh and original, and very well written, so I'd just like to thank you for the work you put in.
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 52 . 7/13/2007
a. maz. ing. this story is great...i loved how realistic all of their problems were and how you wrote the story...can't wait for #3!
Ronata chapter 52 . 2/18/2007
brilliant end, i look forward to more
Charmedchic72 chapter 52 . 1/27/2007
i have gotten to where i automatically check facebook & myspace between chapters so i can avoid the review throttle. although it is kinda pointless now...since this is the last chapter and all.

hmm...so luke supports jess in joining the navy? that is special. but i can see how he would. hmm.

so...i totally loved lorelai's "who told me what?" line. nice. really.

i am now officially sad. the end of this chapter makes me want to cry. i am trying not to. for real. sadness. not sure why, but sadness. anyways. i am excited that there will be a july rain 3! however...i now have to go and brush my teeth and get in bed. cause it is 2:47am. good night.
Charmedchic72 chapter 51 . 1/27/2007
okay...so have i ever mentioned to you my hatred for the review throttle? cause if not, then here it is...i kinda hate the review throttle a whole lot. just thought i would tell you. okay. good.

chapter 51.

so...pretty much everyone is giving rory crap for riding home with tristan. that is special. oh man...you know what is funny...tristan could be said to resemble brad pitt...lol.

JESS IS LEAVING! *shock*

okay...so...that is totally new. oddly enough, i cannot [for the life of me] see jess in boot camp. like at all. i kinda think the end of this chapter was sad. even though i don't want jess and rory together, it was still sad.
Charmedchic72 chapter 50 . 1/27/2007
okay. so i am showered and clean. it is cute. i used way to much shampoo though...since i got my hair cut today. lol. anyways, i am back! to read this chapter while my hair dries a little up in the towel on my head.

anyways...chapter 50. well. hmm. that is my thoughts on rory and lorelai's conversation. well. hmm. and that is all really. well. hmm. anyways, moving on. um...so yeah, i am not a huge fan of the whole arguing thing. at all. i loved lorelai's analogy and her offer to help with jess then the quickness of backing out. that was amazing. that whole little thing. i loved the way this chapter ended, it was so cute & i am so glad that luke and lorelai are all made up. :D
Charmedchic72 chapter 49 . 1/27/2007
stupid review throttle. so i checked my facebook. and i am back. lol. anyways...after this chapter i have to be productive again...like...i have to go and take a shower. cause it is almost 2am and i am going to church in the morning. so. yeah. this chapter, then shower, then chapters 50-52.

anyways...chapter 49. here goes. i would consider myself lucky if i didn't meet paris too. lol. that is special...letting tristan take her home. but so far he isn't bad at all. i dunno. lol. rory likes him. and who can lie...he is cute. i am listening to some bon jovi now. well luke is right, but i don't really know if that was the best thing to say at that exact moment really. hmm.

okay. so here is the deal...i really have to shower now, then i would like to read the last three chapters before i go to bed. but i won't have to be productive or do anything between chapters. cause shower is the last thing i have to do before going to bed. so...bye for now. i am going to shower and things.
Charmedchic72 chapter 48 . 1/27/2007
i hate the review throttle. you wouldn't care if i didn't wait 30 seconds to review, would you? so why do they? gosh. whatever. chapter 48.

okay...i like that jess is being nice, even if he still loves rory or whatever, i like that they are just getting along. i am sad about luke and lorelai arguing and i also don't think that rory and jess need to be snooping, but i am sure that one or both of them probably will. lol. it is specialness.

hmm...they are smart people, figuring it out and all...with no one telling them either. hmm. however, i also think it is kinda cute that rory is jealous, and she is...lol...even if she denies it.

luke is being a kinda meanie, but he did just get a really big shock to his system. special chapter all together. i didn't really like the way it ended, but it wasn't too bad of an ending. i did, however, like the chapter as a whole.
Charmedchic72 chapter 47 . 1/27/2007
i was so productive since the last chapter that it isn't even funny. lol. like wow. i might read two chapters before being productive again. i am done with the reorganizing of my closet/drawers, and there is extra room. haha. my roommate is back. i have organized more of my closet than i was going to...and layed out my clothes for church in the morning. i am listening to faith hill now. chapter 47, here i come.

i am sad for luke. very alot sad. shanton. that is an interesting name. like very different. hmm...i knew several people with that last name, but never anyone with that as a first name. hmm...so maybe tristan could be a nice guy in this story. maybe. he seems that way so far. but i have my doubts. i think it is cute that tristan finds rory "adorable".
Charmedchic72 chapter 46 . 1/27/2007
okay...so it is officially my birthday eve! whamo! lol. anyways, i was totally productive since the last chapter...there was much reorganizing. lol. which is the point. my room is still totally messy though. lol.

chapter 46 now! yay!

OH MAN! HANNAH MONTANA! now I am jammin'! lol.

aww...that is a really sweet song. i don't want rory and jess to work really...but the song was REALLY sweet. aww. but the end of the chapter was really cute, and i really like the song! aw...so...more organizing before chapter 47.
Charmedchic72 chapter 45 . 1/27/2007
okay...so remember how i wasn't going to do anything productive between 44 & 45? well...i checked my myspace and facebook instead. i am not listen to "live like you were dying" by tim mcgraw".

i am kinda sad that they aren't pregnant yet. but they are just so cute right now. aww.

anyways...on to the front porch apparently. i liked jess' line "it's not something i'd recommend." that was...special.

gosh. why can't they just be step-cousins and live with it? for real? ahh. things have to get so dad-blame complicated. gosh. anyways...so i totally HAVE to be productive/organize-y before chapter 46. so bye for a few minutes!
Charmedchic72 chapter 44 . 1/27/2007
okay...so here is the deal-io. i accidentally hit submit on my chapter 43 review...only i hadn't read or reviewed chapter 43. so here is 43...

one way ticket is a song by LeAnn Rhymes. just incase you didn't know. I am very sad that Dean is basically blowing rory off. that totally sucks. i am now listening to nathan angelo. he is also great...you should check him out if you have never heard of him. he is cool.

wow...jess is...special. so...rory is totally mad. that's cute. i am kinda sad that she wants to change schools though. :( it kinda makes me sad that luke is feeling left out, but i understand how the situation got to where it is and all. hmm. i don't really know what i am trying to say here. lol.

oh man. phil vassar. i love that man. he is amazing. he can sing and play piano. oh wow. lol. okay...so i was a little over dramatic or something there, lol. anyways...I am going to be semi-productive then go on to chapter 44.

okay...so i didn't accomplish much this time...i just finished the two drawers that were almost done and put all the drawers back in. it took about 9 seconds. lol.

i hate being mad. but sometimes, you just have to be mad. cause sometimes it is a good thing. but mostly i hate being mad. i love being happy. happy is one of my favorite things. lol. i want them to get along, but not get along too much.

i think i am listening to chris cagle. i am not totally sure. but i think so. i could look. but i am not.

well...the end of that chapter was...interesting. hmm. anyways, i think i am going to read chapter 45 without doing anything productive before it. just cause i want to. kewl. lol.
Charmedchic72 chapter 43 . 1/27/2007
okay...so now i am jammin' to some emily grace. she is a friend of mine. i met her at some church related youth things. she is pretty much amazing. you should check her out. or

anyways...i have to go back to being organized, cause i haven't finished for between these chapters yet...lol. okay...so i now only have one drawer that is out of my dresser. and two left to organize. and i have the closet left...but i have moved many things from the closet to the dresser drawers. so, anyways, i now believe i have accomplished enough to read chapter 43! i am pretty excited. kenny chesney is on...i don't really know this song though. but it is over now. lol.

anyways...chapter 43.
Charmedchic72 chapter 42 . 1/27/2007
okay...so i made another little mess since chapter 41. BUT i found my missing sock. which i have been look for since like early yesterday. and so, since i found the sock...and made some sort of progress with my mess, i am back for chapter 42!

cause i really wanted to read it. lol. and now here i am. cute, huh?

so...reading. and listening to Gavin DeGraw (Just Friends)

yay...okay. so i am hoping things are getting a little better now. it seems that way. sorta. but now i have to be more organize-y. or something along those lines. at least for a few minutes.
Charmedchic72 chapter 41 . 1/27/2007
okay...so i think i have made my problems worse. my room is now officially a huge mess...hmm. and there are pants everywhere. i haven't moved shirts yet...so i am guessing it could still get worse. but maybe i have made some progress...only i don't really think so. but whatever.

okay...so i know this is totally off topic (not that i usually have one, but whatever). i am going to a movie premier on my birthday (monday) of "Because I said So" with Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore, Lauren Graham, & Piper Perabo. anyways...I am pretty excited. I also might learn to snowboard on monday on my birthday! lol. anyways...moving back to the story. lol.

tim mcgraw is playing.

okay. so...this could be special. um...yeah, rory just up and left school. that's special. um, yeah. so i was a tad bit shocked that rory said damn. but okay. whatever. this could be special. okay. so i really want to read the next chapter now. but i cannot. i have to get something done. or at least less messy looking...lol. who knows what my roommate will say when she comes back. oh btw...i have a new roommate...i got rid of the one that didn't smell pleasant. lol. anyway...i will try really hard to be back for chapter 42 asap.