Reviews for Until Dawn
bluecrowlaughing chapter 2 . 9/26/2006
Very nice, accually sounds like a male charactor the tone of voice is well done accually sound like V. it does break mabye once or twice in the first chaptor but you deffinatly seem to be have gotten fully into the swing with this chaptor, now go write more ;)
Snickle-Gigger chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
My only criticism for this chapter, beside the odd spelling mistake here or there, is that V blew up the Old Bailey on the fifth, not the fourth. Well, techincally it was on the fifth; he destroyed it right after the clock struck midnight, therefore making it the fifth.

I'll shut up now.

Anyway, I find myself constantly astounded at how well you've captured V's voice in this work of fanfiction. Very well done, and I hope to read more soon!
Snickle-Gigger chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
I was a little skeptical of reading a journal was written by V, but am happy to say that you're doing a wonderful job. Normally when people write fanfiction featuring the journals or diaries of male character, they manage to make them sound like teenaged girls; it's nice to read one in which that doesn't happen. You've done well to capture his voice, and even his eloquence in speaking.

Well done.
BCL chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
The tone of voice is wonderful one can definatly hear the verbos personana of v

(now go write more ;) )
princess moon shadow chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Love it!
theshadowcat chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
Interesting, but I have one little quibble. V blew up the Old Bailey on the 5th. Remember, he asked Evey, "What is today's date?" She answered, "It's the 4th." Then Big Ben chimed midnight and V replied, "Not any more."
Tigerose08 chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
How nice that this is the first Vfor Vendetta fanfiction I read. You write it so eloquently. It's very fitting for the point of veiw of V. I swear, I could hear him saying it as I read it.

I look forward to the next night (or the early morning after that), when he meets Evey.

I do have a question though, is this based upon the movie or the comic?

Please update soon. I've put the story on my alert list.
pinkarella7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Wow...that was wonderful! So true to V as well...as so sad to think that's how he really feels. Aw...sniff sniff...that made me so teary eyed. Great job! :-)
873833 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
PLEASE tell me this isn't going to be another oneshot - it rocks! x
princess moon shadow chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Love it!
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Very nice and very well writen. Will there be more?
neko chapter 1 . 9/5/2006