Reviews for Chronicles of the Crusade Book 2: The Long Road
P.H. Wise chapter 11 . 4/13
While the story is very good over all, I was confused by the 'dominant' sideshow, and my only reply to Section 13's assertion that the earth built shadowtech vessels are superior to a blending of minbari and shadow technology is to call bullshit. And shenanigans.

I can quite readily believe that these operatives believe it to be so; that does not make it so.
JackMatrix chapter 11 . 2/9
I wish you would continue this story. It is really good.
Really enjoyed your story up to this point. Chronicles of the Crusade Book 1 was excellent, and I will reread it frequently.

Trouble is I hate the character Vala so much, and you've chosen to put her into your story...

Deal-breaker for me :(
anja.quickert.9 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
still love this story's and hoping for more :-)
kalani.gapido chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
Well its not a bad story.
Chronus1326 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I knwo that this story has been done for a long time. It is a very good story, very very good. We need a way to kill Vala. lol, i hope you understand. On the other hand, her part is very very well written. Seriously, did you get a chick to write it, because i could never write with the voice of a female. I've read the whole first book, and now i'm moving on to this one. Thanks for writing!
orionastro chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
good continuation, bokk 2, is developing quite good, a new branch of humanity is a little far fecthed, but i hope that the extremist are caught, and onle the moderates mingle with the rest of mankind.
Andriabow chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love these two stories and I'm just so fasinated by the battleship's fighting scenes, magnificent! I love how they crush most of the wraiths shhips. When are you gonna finish the story. I love to know how this story ends. Please update soon. Thanks for the marvelous writing.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Enjoying this story and I don't know why you're not receiving more reviews.

Story added to favourites. I love these TV X-overs.
Spearhead chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Love it! Love it all! I think this and the previous story are awesome. Shame it's seemed to of died :/
shadownight1389 chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
I was wondering if you would ever update. Its a very good story please do.
Admiral Nagumo chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
After coming so close to extermination the first time, Humanity would definitely have a bunch of planet busters and a map of Mimbari space. There could be no tolerance a second time. Their warrior cast would have to go.
Matt chapter 11 . 2/9/2011
Great job on this story and its predecessor. I hope that even though it has seen no additions for three years, you will continue to do work on it. The action is great, the character development is consistent and believable from what we know of the characters in the shows and you handle the politics pretty well too.

Thanks again for an excellent effort.

ShadowCub chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
They need to find a way to use that beam tech to collect

all of the Dominants and give them their own world, two

species of humans can't live together in peace.