Reviews for Chronicles of the Crusade Book 2: The Long Road
A Reader chapter 8 . 3/26
I wanted to point out one more thing you had Daniel need a language primer from Galen just one problem with that. He has known that language for over 6 years and been ascended. By now with his experience he should be able to read write speak and understand the spoken word of the language fluently. The Atlantis should have had Daniel's own primer and one years experience with it on Atlantis plus their ancients own translation software in Atlantis helping them.
A Reader chapter 7 . 3/26
I wanted to point out something the Navy would not be taking control of the ships that the SGC are putting out. But then neither would the Air Force though technically the Air Force might still controll the fleet but in truth it would be a entirely new milatary branch of the service a space force born of the Air Force's space command and would fall under that structure. The Navy would be completely separate from the new forces.
P.H. Wise chapter 11 . 4/13/2015
While the story is very good over all, I was confused by the 'dominant' sideshow, and my only reply to Section 13's assertion that the earth built shadowtech vessels are superior to a blending of minbari and shadow technology is to call bullshit. And shenanigans.

I can quite readily believe that these operatives believe it to be so; that does not make it so.
JackMatrix chapter 11 . 2/9/2015
I wish you would continue this story. It is really good.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
Really enjoyed your story up to this point. Chronicles of the Crusade Book 1 was excellent, and I will reread it frequently.

Trouble is I hate the character Vala so much, and you've chosen to put her into your story...

Deal-breaker for me :(
anja.quickert.9 chapter 11 . 1/20/2014
still love this story's and hoping for more :-)
kalani.gapido chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
OMG AWESOME CROSSOVER! DOnt abandon it!
Blackholelord chapter 11 . 7/2/2012
Well its not a bad story.
Chronus1326 chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
I knwo that this story has been done for a long time. It is a very good story, very very good. We need a way to kill Vala. lol, i hope you understand. On the other hand, her part is very very well written. Seriously, did you get a chick to write it, because i could never write with the voice of a female. I've read the whole first book, and now i'm moving on to this one. Thanks for writing!
orionastro chapter 11 . 12/11/2011
good continuation, bokk 2, is developing quite good, a new branch of humanity is a little far fecthed, but i hope that the extremist are caught, and onle the moderates mingle with the rest of mankind.
Andriabow chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
I love these two stories and I'm just so fasinated by the battleship's fighting scenes, magnificent! I love how they crush most of the wraiths shhips. When are you gonna finish the story. I love to know how this story ends. Please update soon. Thanks for the marvelous writing.
Obi1Nemogbr chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Enjoying this story and I don't know why you're not receiving more reviews.

Story added to favourites. I love these TV X-overs.
Spearhead chapter 11 . 7/2/2011
Love it! Love it all! I think this and the previous story are awesome. Shame it's seemed to of died :/
shadownight1389 chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
I was wondering if you would ever update. Its a very good story please do.
Admiral Nagumo chapter 7 . 3/30/2011
After coming so close to extermination the first time, Humanity would definitely have a bunch of planet busters and a map of Mimbari space. There could be no tolerance a second time. Their warrior cast would have to go.