Reviews for Roomies
Miragaze chapter 1 . 4/3/2004
That was really good. ) I can see why Quistis might hate Rinoa and vice versa but I've always pictured them to be great friends... *I get it from experience... * So I was really pleased when I saw the ending. It was so angsty! I loved it! Going as one of my favorites!
Hecate chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
Jesus christ Ayla,what crawled up your ass and died!This story is just a little fun and besides,this may shock you but mature people can get jeolous,BIGtime
aylaa chapter 1 . 10/27/2001
This story is almost like Rinoa propaganda, Quistis is the most mature of all of the SeeD \'gang\' and I don\'t see why she would harbour something that she disclaimed so publicly \'FOUR\' years after. It wasn\'t sweet, it wasn\'t interesting, it was a sob pre-teen type of story.
Siu Saki chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
AHHH! This is cool!
coworly chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
Another great fic! You really gotta continue!
Nee chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
That is so sweet! I love the part where they resolve their problems and everything. Unlike most stories, there was alot of action. That's great! I love the way you added the part where her wish had come true. That is one of my favorite stories! I'll have to recomend this to everyone. Somehow this title stuck out and I had to read it! I love this story. It is unlike alot of them because it actually ties everything up and has everything perfect. It's just a great story. You need to write more stories, because you have a very unique style of writing and it's great! It is a sweet story and you need to keep writing! Great work! ~God Bless~
Beast of Honor chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
Hmm...interesting idea. _
Red Knight2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
YOU SHOULD'VE MADE IT LONGER YA FRUIT!
sayuri2luv7war chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
Oh th at was great! write more!
calv chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
it's so sweet! very fantastic. whoo hoo!
Marigold Futura chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Eh. Quistis isn't like that. She's the mature one. But Rinoa was...well, pretty much Rinoa (it would be so like her to and moan about Quistis and make her out to be the bad guy, the manipulative little skank. Can you tell I don't like Rinoa? _~). The end was kinda...sappy. But aside from all that, you're a decent and coherent writer. Keep honing your craft, and good luck with your future works. _
verypissedoff chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
ok...this is just eww! i mean quistis isn't as childish as u made her seem(do u hate quistis or sumthin) rinoa is not perfect(unless she burst into flames. that would be perefct). why'd u make it seem like zell didnt like quistis, i mean him saying,"Man, couldn't Squall get a better roommate for you?" that just sounds what kinda compliment is it to say someone is skinny? (and rinoa and quistis are probably about the same weight, plus quistis would be more in shape since she trains damn near everyday). i mean, if ur tellin sumbody u think they're cool(why quistis would tell rinoa that god only knows) why would u say ur skinny? u wouldnt say ur fat if they were would u? u wouldnt say "hey ur cool and fat". why tell someone "You're beautiful, skinny, kind and caring" whats with the skinny thing! it seems like u have quistis playin herself, as if saying rinoa is all of this crap and quistis mad butt,cuz quistis isnt like this at all. dont try to play quistis like rinoa is better then her, when rinoa is garbage.
Lady Deathstryke chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
uh...i didn't really like this actually...way too ooc...if you mixed it around a bit and didn't make it so obvious, then it would be a cool ooc...and...i am a true Quistis fan so...yea, I'm a lil offended...Quistis would never do anything like that, neither would any of her friends (and I quote Zell: "Not much. I was told who my new roommate is." "Really? Who?" "Quistis." "Oh Hyne. That sucks. I'm sorry.") AS IF! sorry...this fic totally offended me...waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too ooc that didn't fit the story line...dunno if it's just me but that's how I feel
Seifer's Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Okay firstI don't mean to be totally insulting, but your summary is like false advertising, I thought this story was going to be interesting. That was disgustingly "Brady Bunch" sweet. Pardon me while I barf. One thing, Squall made Rinoa sleep on the floor of his room? Okaaay. That was very OOC for Squall, and Quistis, I honestly wouldn't know about Rinoa cuz she's, well a whiny , but I don't think Quistis is that immature to have a jr. high crush on squall, hate rinoa because of it and then all of a sudden become her best friend. You're obviously a big believer in the cute and mushy 'everything turns out all right in the end' "fantasy" but that story was really. . .third grade. Detail-wise, WHY... and I stress WHY would Quistis have to share a dorm with Rinoa who's not a seed, and doesn't Quistis have some sort of pull in Garden seeing how she has been a Seed longest and she used to be an instructor? Couldn't she have pulled strings? Well,not bad mechanically writing though. Good luck on your next fic.
Blue Quisty chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Loved it! I thought it was great since there are so many fic out there where Quistis and Rinoa just hate each other or are fighting or over Squall... It's great that they became friends!