Reviews for Soul Voice
reitahomoeshi chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
Hi! Congratulations on a story well written! )

I Love it very much.. Actually I've been following this story for quite some time now, and I waited for each updates with anticipation. )

Keep up the good work!
deathtraps chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Great work on this new chapter. I'm still glad that when i found this amazing story when you were only on chapter 5 you decided to keep writing unlike many others. Keep up the great work, and don't worry about the connections your drawing i always love them since they work perfectly together and makes everything connected. Also glad that so far it seems like Sasuke won't become a backstabing ass :).

P.S. I'm happy/angry frustrated/content that you didn't make Sakura super powerful. Cause even though she can't kill everything in 3 seconds or just use the the demon's chakara whenever. It makes it more realistic.

Keep up the great work
quivering quill chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
it's a good chapter, i was surprised that sakura would meet and talk to sasuke, i had thought he would really be a part of the story as you put him in another team and all :)
riderofdragons chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Amazing as always. The new interpretation of the seal was interesting, and the ending with Hinata and Hanabi was a nice touch. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

'Till the next, live well.
gladdecease chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
While your theory does disregard canon, sort of (the seal is an enzyme Orochimaru isolated from a "Patient Zero" type person, and then analyzed for use), I like how you did use it. The comparison was a bit chilling, not to mention very appropriate for the situation.

Yay for Anko talking some sense into Sasuke! I've always wished she had a chance in canon to lecture that boy on the consequences of going to Orochimaru...

Naruto's learning the Rasengan? Fun-fun. No search for Tsunade to distract him, though, as it's earlier in the storyline than the canon training.

...say, is something similar going to happen to the Third as it does in canon? That would bring Tsunade into the story, wouldn't it? But who knows how she would fit into this, considering that Sakura has a teacher in the Third now instead of the Fifth later...

I like seeing the changes in Hinata's home life that have come about because of this AU. Ie, "with Naruto helping her, such and such a thing happened." It feels very plausible.

Naruto's mother feels awkward about Sakura's situation, like Sakura is almost guilty about the Fourth, and wants to save him for both his soul's sake, and his family's? The two of them meeting would be interesting, but I can see why they would be unwilling. Too much supposed bad blood and bad times between them.

Thanks for the new chapter! Hope to see another one soon.
Quathis chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Good training going on and the explanation of the Heaven's seal was interesting. Also liked the Hyuuga background.
kittyciao chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Hmm...I liked the Sasuke Sakura interaction, it makes me wonder whether she'll intereact with all of the rookie genin. Wonder whats disturbing Sakura...is she bothered by her lack of progress? I like how Naruto is worried over Sakura and...all the women in his life..lol he's such a pimp here.
Aleh chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Unless Hanabi marries into one of the branch houses, she won't recieve the seal. That's canonically placed only on members of said houses.
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
hi cool keep up the good work _
Tama Saga chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Your gift for storytelling is as good as ever! It just flows! Study study study...I'll be able to mimic this one day.

I really really liked the clown scene. In my mind, it was just as funny as the girls imagined it.
deathtraps chapter 19 . 5/19/2007
Yey! enjoyed this chapter immensely. I'm wondering what is becoming of this friendship with Temari, cause it really has me excited. Thinking of how Garra and Sakura are both containers, and i'm sure Temari is gonna be connected.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 2 . 5/18/2007
I luv it!
dreamlifter chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
long good read. very surprised on how much you've invested into hinata's character. great job! although i'm not so sure i like the idea of her friends spending so much time investigating her, its working so far

awesome job
dreamlifter chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
again, more insight into the story with that deep hokage scene

i think naruto and gang are very positive about sakura. maybe too positive. but you did give a reason with naruto's mom explicitly telling him to treat her nice
dreamlifter chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
fun to read. liked to see all the positivity
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »