Reviews for Soul Voice
nakhodchivost chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
Glad to see that you updated. An two chapters at once too.

I guess since you have established that Sousuke won't go to Orochimaru then it would differ greatly from the original.

I am eagerly waiting to see how your story would go since I see quite a number of potential problem brimming up.

Lipana chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
I admit, this is good, however, since I know how Orochimaru's seal actually works (it's from an enzyme naturally produced from the blood of Juugo, the "original" curse seal user who could transform into a monster. He came to Orochimaru to in the hopes help control his random rages. Orochimaru was able to isolate and analyze the enzyme in his blood to produce more controlled effects on other Shinobi).

Because of this, I cannot forgive you for drastically altering this fact therefore my enjoyment of this fic was lowered considerably.
Turtle Kid the Woolgatherer chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
I like the things you do with the seals. And it's an AU, albeit a slight one, but you can use that excuse if people really do care about what you did with the whole "Orochimaru's cursed seal and the Shiki Fuujin" thing. I thought it was genious.
cyrgon0 chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
Really awesome-and of course people are lining up to read your next chapter! I'm really expecting the number of reviews to begin to jump because it seems as if things are about to get rather interesting in Konohagakure really fast...

That scene with Sasuke and Sakura was done really well-I think that it served as a monument to how different the dynamic between the two is from canon, where she'd be chasing after him, whereas she rather detests him... Also, it serves to emphasize (once more) how advanced Sakura is in fuuinjutsu, which seems to be a cornerstone of this story.

I had a question, though-while Jiraiya is training Sakura in fuuinjutsu and Naruto in his father's classic Rasengan, will he be helping Hinata in any way at all? The scene with Sakura getting interrupted by Naruto's success in the first stage of Rasengan seemed to imply that she was present for all of Jiraiya's training since she seemed to understand what the two were trying to do, if not the purpose behind them... It would be interesting for Jiraiya to teach Hinata, once her father discovers just who is spending time with his heir-it might even serve as a catalyst to bring him back to the present and begin to think as a father to Hinata and Hanabi rather than as the Hyuuga head once more, after he discovers that the legendary pervert Jiraiya is around...

Question-I never knew that Sakura and Naruto's mother had never met... I would have thought that she would have seen Sakura before and had tried to help her, but I didn't think that they were complete strangers...

I like how you did the Hanabi/Hinata scene-it brings to life the motives behind the Hinata of Soul Voice compared to the Hinata of canon, and it gives depth to the relationship between Hanabi and Hinata. Have Naruto and Hanabi met before? What about Sakura? If Hinata loved her sister as much as she seems to, I would think that Hanabi has been over Naruto's house before for dinner-it would be interesting to see Hinata's team and Hanabi interacting...

Congrats-don't belittle your work, as it's amazing. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
YAY! SASUKE! I loved this chapter. It might be my favorite yet.
MissAX chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
great story so far LOVE the update! But is this story going to have any pairings? Personally, I'm leaning towards Saku/Gaa or Neji/Saku ] but anyways, UPDATE QUICKLY!
reitahomoeshi chapter 20 . 5/24/2007
Hi! Congratulations on a story well written! )

I Love it very much.. Actually I've been following this story for quite some time now, and I waited for each updates with anticipation. )

Keep up the good work!
deathtraps chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Great work on this new chapter. I'm still glad that when i found this amazing story when you were only on chapter 5 you decided to keep writing unlike many others. Keep up the great work, and don't worry about the connections your drawing i always love them since they work perfectly together and makes everything connected. Also glad that so far it seems like Sasuke won't become a backstabing ass :).

P.S. I'm happy/angry frustrated/content that you didn't make Sakura super powerful. Cause even though she can't kill everything in 3 seconds or just use the the demon's chakara whenever. It makes it more realistic.

Keep up the great work
quivering quill chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
it's a good chapter, i was surprised that sakura would meet and talk to sasuke, i had thought he would really be a part of the story as you put him in another team and all :)
riderofdragons chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Amazing as always. The new interpretation of the seal was interesting, and the ending with Hinata and Hanabi was a nice touch. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

'Till the next, live well.
gladdecease chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
While your theory does disregard canon, sort of (the seal is an enzyme Orochimaru isolated from a "Patient Zero" type person, and then analyzed for use), I like how you did use it. The comparison was a bit chilling, not to mention very appropriate for the situation.

Yay for Anko talking some sense into Sasuke! I've always wished she had a chance in canon to lecture that boy on the consequences of going to Orochimaru...

Naruto's learning the Rasengan? Fun-fun. No search for Tsunade to distract him, though, as it's earlier in the storyline than the canon training.

...say, is something similar going to happen to the Third as it does in canon? That would bring Tsunade into the story, wouldn't it? But who knows how she would fit into this, considering that Sakura has a teacher in the Third now instead of the Fifth later...

I like seeing the changes in Hinata's home life that have come about because of this AU. Ie, "with Naruto helping her, such and such a thing happened." It feels very plausible.

Naruto's mother feels awkward about Sakura's situation, like Sakura is almost guilty about the Fourth, and wants to save him for both his soul's sake, and his family's? The two of them meeting would be interesting, but I can see why they would be unwilling. Too much supposed bad blood and bad times between them.

Thanks for the new chapter! Hope to see another one soon.
Quathis chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Good training going on and the explanation of the Heaven's seal was interesting. Also liked the Hyuuga background.
kittyciao chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Hmm...I liked the Sasuke Sakura interaction, it makes me wonder whether she'll intereact with all of the rookie genin. Wonder whats disturbing she bothered by her lack of progress? I like how Naruto is worried over Sakura and...all the women in his he's such a pimp here.
Aleh chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
Unless Hanabi marries into one of the branch houses, she won't recieve the seal. That's canonically placed only on members of said houses.
Shinobi Darkbeak chapter 20 . 5/23/2007
hi cool keep up the good work _
450 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »