Reviews for Soul Voice
AmazingRedLover chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Love the idea of my baby Sakura-Kun being the vessel but hold up! Who the hell is Arashi? Because Naruto's dads name is Minato Namikaze.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
Kazama? Really? Isn't it supposed to be Namikaze? Why Hinata been placed on team 7? Though I know this is fanon.
catxangel chapter 21 . 11/17/2014
Please continue to update! Such good story telling/writing and character development is very rare, especially Sakura Centric!
flamingsand chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
I don't like this story :( y didn't u just make the main characters be naruto& hinata so we'll all rest
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2014
I like the part aout visualizing chakra, and the wind engraving has lots of potential to be cool.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Nicely done.
Odi Eto chapter 21 . 8/26/2014
I've just recently found this fic of yours, and I'm already hooked. A part of me recognized that it's not wise and foolish of me to invest my time and interest in a story that has been so obviously stopped updated for a long time. It is a big disappointment that I gotta face with taking in interest in every damn good fic with a hanged-up end; but despite that, I still find myself inevitably drawn to your story knowing the expected frustration awaiting in the end. But please don't take me wrong ; what I meant to say is that I think that your story - writing skills, narration, effort in small details included - more than made up for the abrupt ending that upset some - er... maybe most? - readers here. It made it all worth it, and left me insatiabley craving for more .

I think that you never intended to stop the story right here in this chapter, given your statement in your profile saying that you were finishing up the story's last few chapters sd its epilogue. I believe you have good reasons why such a good story met an unfortunate ending. I understand you may have a problem of your own outside your life writing fics for fanfiction, so I'm not gonna bash you for that. :)

I hope that you will continue updating , and I will continue to give you my support and wait for your next incoming chapters in the future , whenever that is. So take your time, and maybe you can drop a hint that you might at least actually be still in the land of the living?Haha, just joking. :)

Best regards,
Ruki
CosmicDucks chapter 21 . 6/7/2014
You NEED to update, you can't just leave the readers hanging when the story is this good.
XBrightCitiesx chapter 21 . 5/5/2014
Please continue! This is by far the best fanfic I have read so far!
Please possibly get a little sasusaku? But it's good even without the shipping
The Living Oxymoron chapter 21 . 4/19/2014
This story was so amazing that I read all 21 chapters in two hours. You should really start this story up again since its been years since you've updated. I really enjoyed reading this.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
REad the whole story and it is fantastic, hopefully the story is not abandonned? I can just see how great Sakura will become once she gets apprentice under Tsunade
AkatsukiDragonRose chapter 21 . 3/19/2014
I loved the chapter, and I love the fic. Its really good, and I hope you can update soon! .
Caeria chapter 21 . 2/26/2014
It was a wonderful read, cut way to short. But thanks for what was there, even if I have to make up my own ending.
TranquilSapphire chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
Temari was probably checking to see if Sakura, in essence the-nine-tails would be a problem during the attack.
I like your story even if the characters are so vastly different then the canon that they still have me a little uncomfortable sometimes. Your ideas are ridiculously interesting so update!
Uncertain Shifter chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Eh? Does Sakura have no last name in this Fic.?
Is her last name Haruno, Uzumaki, or something else?
Help please, Im confused!
454 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »