Reviews for Soul Voice
Smozzick chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
This is a great story; I read through it recently.

Only thing is...I can't remember there being a good reason for the title; is there one?
Less Wrong chapter 21 . 1/27/2013
Subscribing in case this ever resumes, though I know it's a remote chance.
Katio chapter 21 . 12/29/2012
noooooooo why did u stop?
sionnachsSkulk chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
This is a really excellent story, and I love the worldbuilding that you've done with the fuuinjustu!
I have to admit though, I am wondering if this story has been abandoned? It's just, it's been five years, and there's nothing on your page about continuing it, or hosting it on another site.
I'm going to feel kind of stupid if you've left ff . net and are never going to see this. '-'
CryptIXeeper chapter 17 . 10/5/2012
I'm...confused. I admit I like the story, but the entire thing seems to be one giant pity party for Sakura. Good god.
acetwolf94 chapter 21 . 8/30/2012
I love it! Please add more! Its really good.
Inara Seraph chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
Beautiful ending to the chapter. Very sincere.
xviolettx chapter 21 . 7/30/2012
Wow. Things are getting interesting. Can't wait for your next update. :)
blackLee11 chapter 21 . 6/22/2012
This story is awesome! I love the way you have made this so believeable. Some other fics that I've read with Sakura as the Jinchuuriki don't make any sense, i.e. they completely ignore her personality. I also love that Hinata replaces Sasuke as the third teammate. Please update soon, the suspense is killing me.

I understand also that you have not updated for five years and I was wondering if there is another site that you have moved to and is so could you send it to me.
Katii0924 chapter 21 . 6/13/2012
Great story! Please dont give up on it and update sooooon!
Shubhs chapter 21 . 6/12/2012
I really like the story. I look forward to seeing the GaaraSakura interaction.

Hope the seals get explained further and the differences, especially between the one Sakura has and the one Naruto has in canon, are explained concisely in the following chapters. Hope you don't make the story a NaruSaku, btw. :P

I look forward to reading more. :D
wintersalad chapter 21 . 6/10/2012
I loved reading this! It is so very difficult to find interesting, well-written work- I am so glad I found this! Please, I do so hope you'll continue this!
CrazySakuraHarunoXD chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Great ;)
Lily Umbra chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Just found this old story. I love Sakura as a seals master and like your characterization. I'd love to see this continued one day.
babythor chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
I'm only reading this for the first time, but was I right in that there's some subtext implying that Sakura's goal is to be worthy enough to have her name on the cenotaph when she dies?
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »