Reviews for Soul Voice
darksoulwolf chapter 21 . 5/24/2011
I know you at this point you most likely will NEVER pick this story back up

after 4 years or so...

but I was hoping you could at least post up the clip notes of how you wanted the story to play out

that way everyone could at lest get the end of the story

I would LOVE for you to pick this back up, you where doing a great job and I wanted to know how this played out

I'll still watch this story in hopes that you will pick it back up, or at least post up the clip notes at to how it would have played out

Aaron Nowack chapter 21 . 5/18/2011
On a whim, I recently decided to re-read this story. To my pleasant surprise, there were a number of chapters that I had either missed or completely forgotten in the years since I read the story the first time, so it was almost like getting new stuff.

On the off-chance that you are still reading reviews of this story, I figured it was worth saying that this is still among my favorite Naruto fanfics, and by far the best "alternate Kyuubi host" story I've come across. Thank you very much for writing and sharing this story with all of us.
weepingphoenix101 chapter 21 . 5/4/2011
You should continue this! I know it has been a few years, but it'd be the work of only a few hours to reread your story and continue on from there. It's one of the better AUs about someone other than Naruto gaining the Kyuubi, and your characters are rather interestingly developed. Is there a reason that neither Kakashi, Jiraiya, or Sarutobi have yet to realize Sakura's potential as a medic-nin? I see no reason for her chakra levels to limit her from performing Tsunade's medical techniques, as you've stated that they have grown.
LivForMusic chapter 21 . 4/12/2011
i love it! but can you please update soon? you said on your profile you were going to update soon and that was in 2008! please update soon!
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 21 . 12/21/2010
I just completely reread this story. Amazingly I love it even more now.
Shadows of Darkness chapter 21 . 12/4/2010
Are you continueing this story, cause it would be really awesome if you can update, even after this long
Lady Icicle chapter 21 . 11/30/2010
I love this story! It's really well thought out, how did you manage to get through the whole technical side of it? Only one word to describe you... pro. Haha

Other than that, I reaaaaally hope you continue with this story, but it's unlikely, right? I mean, because its been like over 3 years since your last update. No matter; it's still an awesome fic! ;D PLEASE UPDATE
poisonivylullabies chapter 21 . 9/3/2010
I guess this story is on hiatus/abandoned, which is really a shame since it's one of the most original AUs I've come across. You've really put a lot of effort into characterisation and the plot, instead of just sticking Sakura in Naruto's shoes, with her original personality and skills intact.

Although I do get frustrated that your version of Sakura is so weak in direct combat, since in the manga/anime Sakura had a great deal of raw strength (and later on her chakra-enhanced moves), while not having that much chakra.

And what a cruel place for the last chapter to end! Oh well, I sincerely hope that you finish this story sometime.

-K.L.
gemaima11 chapter 21 . 6/19/2010
I liked it very much... I hope you'll continue it.
Twisted Musalih chapter 21 . 5/4/2010
Awesome story! It's very well written. Hope that u will continue it someday.
JustALittleTwisted chapter 21 . 4/22/2010
Good story. Sakura certainly has the short end of the stick in this story in many ways, which really hard and frustrating to read because you can't help but root for her.

You're a great writer though. I hope you continue.
perfectly weird chapter 21 . 2/26/2010
The height of the climax...the Chuunin Exam! grr i'm all angsty now waiting to read more of Team 7 growth...a Jinchuuriki Sakura is brilliant and totally a great credit to your creativity. The fact that you wrote the character developement according to the changes made in the AU impressed me since most authors are too lazy to do even HALF of what you did! kudos! i hope you will write more soon
q chapter 21 . 2/9/2010
this a great story please sarte working on it again
StoppingMotors chapter 7 . 10/30/2009
Probably one of the best and most original scenes for an AU bell test. Loved it.
hellsmile89 chapter 21 . 8/23/2009
like this story alot write more
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »