Reviews for Hybrid Legacy
dragon-girl40 chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
awesome. i really like this one too.
DarkEros07 chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
omg i loved it! i loved the first one too! you have no clue how happy i was to see this up! i never even knew you were doing a sequel! lol. anyways as you can tell I love it! have fun!

hahaha-evil chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
well when you think about it nether of the other sets were planed so i don't see why they think they can avoid having more kids their loony
Athena chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
loved the ending. I really enjoyed this sequel and i hope you continue to use your writing talent. Great job and definitely one to bookmark.
C chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
I love this series! your a gr8 writer!
6tigercubs chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
you know with the rate you set him able to be preganant any child he has will be born in janurary or july uless he is able to get a contracaptive potion for once
Avengingangel100 chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
love this story its added to my favs
SlytherinFan20 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Liking this so far.
KuromeruMizu chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
hey. your story is really good. i liked the first one a lot too. i realized something. do you know a language called shona? well the word Nyoka means snake in shona. but anyway good story. :)
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 15 . 6/8/2007
wow awesome!

i just read hybrid destiny and now this one, and they are great!

to bad it ends here...
John Pengilley chapter 15 . 5/31/2007
I love the story and I think that there should be a sequal. You know Moldy Wort(neat nickname huh) comes back and starts up the war again. You know same old same old.
crystal denham chapter 15 . 3/12/2007
i like it.. but i think that you should have harry get pregnant again and has two girls so that its even..
Lady Starlight2 chapter 15 . 1/5/2007
Hehe, that was cute, but it didn't explain why the newest set of twins have the pointed ears but the first pair don't or is there going to be a third installment that will explain everything? Anyway, good job!
emilia chapter 13 . 12/31/2006
the name is zaMbini not zabini. i noticed it in the prequal but by now it just irritated me to see it spelled wrong.
tamsonight chapter 15 . 12/3/2006
i love it i love it

your an awsome writeer i've said this to one other person you should try writing as a carrer your disribtions are totly visable i would so totaly buy any book you wrote

you got talent as a writer i'd know
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »