Reviews for Hybrid Legacy
Katalara chapter 15 . 5/4/2008
I read both Hybrid stories, and just had to say that I LOVED them! What an awesome storyteller you are. I am looking forward to reading more of your work...

dragonsprite chapter 15 . 1/28/2008
hehe this was a great sequal to hybrid destiny and it was a great laugh the whole time with draco being possesive and proctive and all the interruptions with draco triple family and intimate time lol that and mione's mouth when she was giving birth to keegan *smiles* it was an awesome read the both of them and I can't wait to read some of your other fanfics! keep up the great work your a fantastic writer _
dragon-girl40 chapter 15 . 12/6/2007
awesome. i really like this one too.
DarkEros07 chapter 15 . 8/28/2007
omg i loved it! i loved the first one too! you have no clue how happy i was to see this up! i never even knew you were doing a sequel! lol. anyways as you can tell I love it! have fun!

-Kristen-
hahaha-evil chapter 15 . 8/23/2007
well when you think about it nether of the other sets were planed so i don't see why they think they can avoid having more kids their loony
Athena chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
loved the ending. I really enjoyed this sequel and i hope you continue to use your writing talent. Great job and definitely one to bookmark.
C chapter 15 . 8/11/2007
I love this series! your a gr8 writer!
6tigercubs chapter 10 . 8/4/2007
you know with the rate you set him able to be preganant any child he has will be born in janurary or july uless he is able to get a contracaptive potion for once
Avengingangel100 chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
love this story its added to my favs
SlytherinFan20 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Liking this so far.
KuromeruMizu chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
hey. your story is really good. i liked the first one a lot too. i realized something. do you know a language called shona? well the word Nyoka means snake in shona. but anyway good story. :)
ReindeerGamesofMischief chapter 15 . 6/8/2007
wow awesome!

i just read hybrid destiny and now this one, and they are great!

to bad it ends here...
John Pengilley chapter 15 . 5/31/2007
I love the story and I think that there should be a sequal. You know Moldy Wort(neat nickname huh) comes back and starts up the war again. You know same old same old.
crystal denham chapter 15 . 3/12/2007
i like it.. but i think that you should have harry get pregnant again and has two girls so that its even..
Lady Starlight2 chapter 15 . 1/5/2007
Hehe, that was cute, but it didn't explain why the newest set of twins have the pointed ears but the first pair don't or is there going to be a third installment that will explain everything? Anyway, good job!
111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »