Reviews for Tai's personal Quest of Courage
Oh how I love Taioras...
The true Tai Kamiya chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Great story
AgumonOf Courageac chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
AC:Dude,So Tai Digivoled me right! Finally that bushy haired idiot-OW(Tai bonks AC on the head!)SHIMITTA! TAI WHy'd Ja do THAT! Tai:YOu deserved IT! AnY way... Are me an' Sora gonna do any Hentais? Cuz' If We do only if it invovles savin' Sora! Here's my idea,I tackle Sora While Etemon tries to hurt her I-uh accidentally touch her plump :Thanks Tai! TAi:no Pro- Mimi:"AH! HENTAI!"(SMACKING SOUND) AC:PEPPER Fire!(Mimi:OWCH! SHIMITTA!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I knew that Tai was wrong and at least that Tai knows that that wasn't right to do, forcing Greymon to digivolve.
Furious Alwayz chapter 1 . 9/17/2002
Write to Fox or somebody and tell them to make this into an episode. That's how good this story is. Maybe the can have the lost episodes of Digimon from the first season or something. I dunno. Keep up the good writing.
Super Karoru chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
That was so romantic!Ah, there's nothing like a good Taiora...I loved it!
Destiny Star chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Awww... that was just too sweet!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Awesome! I like Izzy's comment near the end. Keep on writing!
LilacKamiya chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Awe...ture Taioraness very Kawaii! I love it :)
Greg chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
Just like all the other fics, it was great!

Ive said it once, and ill say it again: TAIORA FOREVER!
Variable Anomaly chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
Not bad. I think it is better if you check out a persons bio to get older stories. And I say you must like to switch around episodes or did like to. you should do that with the Ice devimon episode and make it rukato.
Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
I though I would rteview one of your stories one of these days. It was great! By the way, have you checked out my "Digimon: A.D." series? All of it is up now. Also, Episode 7 is a Taiopra that's LONG overdue. Keep it up and TAIORA FOREVER!
digigirl2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
that was great.
Merina chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Very good! It sounds like a real episode of Digimon!
patrick the frog chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
that was actually very good! keep writing! TAIORA FOREVER!