Reviews for The Eye of Xander
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
Very good story. May have to read the sequel.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
nice fanfic
drakkorath chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
Great job!

I like this story...
TFulghum chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
I liked it. I still cringe whenever I see Caleb in the show because of what he did to Xander. I can't wait to read more.
Bobboky chapter 4 . 12/12/2006
cool
WraithRune chapter 4 . 11/11/2006
Xander with a crystal eye. D Unique take on the buffyverse story plot. Great job!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
Great story! I'll have to go read the sequel.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 10/12/2006
Awesome chapter-poor Xander. But the eye's pretty nifty to me.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
Heehee, the verb talk was great. Excellent job of keeping Willow and Xander in character.
invis chapter 4 . 9/22/2006
Wow, I didn't even know there WERE Buffy/Star Wars crossovers! But I shouldn't be surprised. Any conceivable crossover has been thought of by someone. I think the next thing will be a Grimm's Fairy Tales/What's Happenin' crossover. ;)

Okay, with THAT out of the way...I really liked this ending. It was light and friendly, but you were able to show that Willow and Xander have a deep friendship that they weren't willing to give up on. I'm glad Xander decided to keep the eye, and I loved the way he said it was the one spell that actually worked like it was supposed to on him. Hee hee!

Nice job. And don't worry about whether or not you're "qualified." Everyone who can put letters together is qualified to be an amateur writer. :)
angrymonkey chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
Good story so far, hope to see more soon.
cursedgirl chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
very good! whana reade more about it.. so please hurry up.. )
John chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
Yay! Me likey!

Really though, I like this fic so far. I recently got into 'Xander centric fics, mostly crossovers, and have read (or at least checked out) a TON so far... sadly they seem to be poorly written for the most part or are one shots. Thanks for breaking the trend. I look forward to more.

Later.
GaboonViper chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Yeh, I did mean crystal. It's all fixed now though.
Kail Blade chapter 3 . 9/15/2006
Whats a christal? Do you mean crystal?