Reviews for Promise me?
X3 xox Sam xox X3 chapter 26 . 9/24/2006
yeah so i loved this more than like... anything lol... sorry i haven't reviewed in like forever honey, but my computer was being fixed so i just read like 12 chapters and was like oh emm gee... loved it! haha i am a huge will/keran fan so that made me love it more than i already did... you did an absolutely amazing job with this, and i can't wait to see what you have planned for us next my dear!
beccacat chapter 26 . 9/23/2006
What can I say it was beyond wonderful! I so looked forward to every update, and without fail you delivered page turning update after update. This story was so realistic in it's portrayal of rape, and it's aftermath. The last three chapters were just fantastic. I love how much Karen grew over the year, and it was wonderful to see her regain her independence. I could hardly contain myself when Will admitted his feelings to Karen, and they shared their first kiss! I loved that Jack was so supportive of their new relationship. I also thought you were so dead on in how Grace reacted! It was also interesting throughout this story to see Grace and Jack's friendship blossom as well! So it only made sense that Jack would be the one to make Grace see how right Karen and Will are together. Sweetie, I loved the ending, "“Nothing, can I sleep in your bed? Just because” she said and smiled softly" how perfect! I am looking forward to your next story, I know it will be fabulous!
Pamena chapter 26 . 9/22/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. I knew Grace would get upset about Will and Karen, and rightfully so. It would be really hard to understand why your best friend fell in love with someone else, when you feel like it should have been you. I'm glad Jackie talked some sense into her though, I love him for It was cute how Karen changed into Will's clothes and went to his room. I like that he asked her if she'd had a nightmare, and I'm glad she didn't. She really is getting better, and Will is taking great care of her:)Will and Karen are adorable together too. I like the way you ended up with the same sentiment as the first time Will and Karen fell asleep together, after her rape and she made him promise never to leave. It's like everything has come full circle, and it was a lovely way to end it. I loved it hon, I can't wait to see what you're writing next:)
mullallyhayesfan chapter 24 . 9/21/2006
Honey i love this story. i dont think you should stop...you should keep going. i really wanna see what happens between will and karen. this story was really sad and i think that if would be nice if it ended happily...maybe with will and karen having a family..lol...it was great honey..i hope to read more!
Pamena chapter 24 . 9/21/2006
Aw, how cute are they? I love the way Karen was looking out the window at all the snow after everyone went to bed, and she's thinking about Stanley. It's sweet, and I'm glad you didn't leave Stan out of this completely, I love that But anyway, I like that Will knows exactly what she's thinking about, it shows how much closer they've become in the last several months. I think, even though what happened to Karen was terrible, that it had it's silver lining. She got a lot close to Will because of what happened, and I think maybe that's why it happened-to bring her to Will. They were so sweet in this chapter, and I'm glad Will finally fessed up to feeling something:) I love Jack in this too, he was very understanding, and then he threatened Very cute. I can't tell you where to end your story, only you know when it's the right time. If there's more you want to write, go ahead. Or maybe you could have a sequel to this one if you're not quite finished, but you want to move on from the rape, so that way it's not two different stories in one:) Anyway, loved the chapter hon, this is great!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 23 . 9/19/2006
thanks goodness karen is feeling better. she has come so far, im proud of her. you have done a great job with story so far honey. i am glad you decided to keep it going. i hope that karen can have some happiness in the future chapters. i cant wait to read more!
Pamena chapter 23 . 9/19/2006
Hey honey, I'm liking this chapter, even if it is short. It's so good to see Karen getting a little of her old self back. Some of her changes are for the better, like the disappearance of the booze and the pills, but I missed her I love the part where Will tells Karen they love her, and they're proud of her, but she thinks he's only saying that to make her feel better. She's I love that she thinks about there being something between them when they're alone together. I'm getting I like Karen's gifts, they were perfect, like something she would get them on the show-trying to improve their wardrobe Great chapter hon, update soon!

P.S. Trying will be updated sometime this week, I promise. I just need to work out a few kinks in the latest chapter, I'm not quite satisfied with it yet. I'm glad you like it though:)
beccacat chapter 23 . 9/19/2006
Hush that hate talk, you can't end now, I am too addicted! I loved this chapter, it was so sweet! I loved that they were all sitting by the fire enjoying their eggnog and conversation! It's so good to see them together again! I can't wait to find out what Will thinks about the past year, and just how he feels about Karen these days! It would be way cool to see them explore their relationship a little further! Any way I ramble, Great Chapter! Please update soon!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 22 . 9/18/2006
I loved it! I am so glad Karen's therapy sessions have helped her. I have learned from personal experience that even though you dont wanna talk about your feelings it actually helps that you do. Anywho. Karen seems to be doing so much better. I am so glad she went to Jacks play with Will. She needed to get out. I think it did all three of them good. Karen and Will are so cute together. Mayhaps their relationship will grow and something good will come out of this tragedy. Lovin the story. I cant wait to read more! ;-)
Pamena chapter 22 . 9/18/2006
Aw, how sweet is it that everyone was telling Karen how great she looked? I love that she went to the play and had a good time. She really needed that, I think getting out and doing things like that will help her get better a lot faster. Will was so cute in this, feeling proud of Karen and telling her how beautiful she looked. I just had to smile when he first saw her and he grabbed the doorframe to steady himself, that was so Jack and Karen seem to be getting closer too, I can tell they missed each other, and I love how Jack is cautious around her, and letting her have her space. Do I sense a little something between Karen and Will, or is that wishful thinking on my I loved the last two chapters hon, for someone who isn't sure where they're going with this story (as I think you said in the beginning), you're doing a fab job:) Update soon honey!
beccacat chapter 22 . 9/18/2006
Honey, chapters 21 & 22 were amazing, you are too hard on yourself! I am so happy to see that Karen is making such progress with her therapy. Finally she is visiting with Jack and Grace. How exciting that she went to see Jack's play! I love how Will keeps nudging her along without ovewhelming her. I would love to see where this relationship is going, they seem so comfortable together. I wonder if Will realizes how much he has become accustomed to being with Karen? Anyway I ramble! Update soon!
Pamena chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
Wow, she finally went through with it. I feel like it was the best decision under the circumstances, but I can't help but feel sorry for Karen. She just removed her child, a child she's wanted for a long time. I hate that she was crying through the whole process, the poor thing. This has been so rough on her, I just want her to get better and start being Karen again. Will is a sweetheart though, he's been with her through everything, and I like how they say "I love you" now, it's cute. Maybe Karen and Will just have their own kid;) Those nightmares must be taking a toll on her too, she hardly ever gets a good night's sleep. I'm feeling bad for Grace and Jack too, they almost completely clueless as to what's been going on. They want to help Karen and be there for her, but there's only so much they can do if she keeps them at arms length. I'm wondering if Karen will be okay with Will leaving her to see Jack's play, or if maybe she'll take a small baby step and go with him. Jack would love Great chapters honey, here's to hoping therapy continues to help Karen:)
beccacat chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
Wow, I just read the latest two chapters, they were fantastic! I am glad Will was able to be there for her. I am also glad that Will is keeping Jack and Grace update. It is really important for Karen's friends to know what is going on so that they can give her the support she needs, whether she knows she needs it or not! I can't wait for your next update! Thanks for such a great story, your the best!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 20 . 9/17/2006
Honey you are a great writer. This is a god story It seems so real. Karen is such a strong woman. She has been through so much. I said it before and Ill say it again I gained so much respect for her when she made that decision. It was by far the toughest one of her life. Im glad she is still going to the therapist. It is really going to help her. I am so glad Will is there for her. They have created a special bond. I wonder how shes gonna react when he goes to Jacks play and Grace comes over. I feel bad for Rosie, Jack and Grace. They care for her so much, but I know it hurts Karen for them to see her like this. I cant wait to read more honey.
Pamena chapter 18 . 9/16/2006
Gah, I'm so behind on my I can't even remember what chapter I left off I'll just wing it:) I'm so glad Karen is going to a therapist, she really needs to. It makes me so happy to read that it's helping her and she's doing better. That scene with Rosie in chapter fifteen just killed me, it wasn't much but it said a lot. How would you feel knowing you were fast asleep while your friend and employer was in the other room being raped? That's awful, Rosie must be feeling the guilt. I love that I'm glad to hear that Karen is doing okay, even though Will started going back to work. I feel bad for Karen though, she's so conflicted about this whole thing. But honestly, I think what she's doing is for the best. This review could be better, but it's almost one in the morning and I'm I loved the chapters, you're doing a great job with this. Update soon:)