Reviews for Code Lyoko E95: Toys R Us
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Does anyone have any Yumi toys to sell? It doesn't matter if it's used or loose or anything like that. Email me at , if you do!
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Good and how many deferent Attacks can you come up with?
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
wow go sissi
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
Wow, what a turnaround! Sissi's being very considerate of everybody. It must be her way of thanking them for finally telling her. I think she's doing great. Yeah, I hope they send in more members. Kiwi hasn't been in the story in ages!

Great attack as always. Except I have some trouble picturing it... Barbie can only move her arms and legs back and forth. ;)
geekygamergirl chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
omg i am sososososososososososo sorry i havent been reviewing! i just started highschool so i've been insanely busy.

anyway, this episode and the last couple episodes were amazing! hahaha i loved the idea of a giant barbie doll attacking odd... i could so see little odd being forced to play with a barbie.

im glad sissi joined the group. shes not as bad as everyone thinks... and i think she and odd would make a good couple if s.s wasn't around.

yumi's emotions were more stable this chapter... maybe shes getting better.

i'll read your other episode tomorrow... sorry for being so busy lately!
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
now this was great. an evil barbie now that was funny as hell. good luck with the rest of it.

KnightX
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Veni, vidi, and i liked it.

That means it was another great story.

I see that Sanne becomes a Toyminator :).

That joke about "the most evil of them all" was really fun, the Barbie as Odd's personal nemezis was funny too and the Grimm Reaper rules.

After episode 93 you said you have idea for next two episodes, and now you finished them.

Did you have ideas fore next episodes? I hope so.

Sorry but my Box With Blessings is empty already so you must content simple Good Luck :).