Reviews for Corruption
sodasoda chapter 4 . 6/9
I read the unedited version on your LJ because I much prefer interludes of smut, but this was such a well-written fic! I love the Fenrir/Harry pairings or any fics with werewolf!Harry, and yours was such a delight to read! I really enjoyed your ability to engage a complex plot with appropriately-accurate background situations (in this case, the war and Voldemort) while also including a mostly realistic (I use this term lightly because this is fiction haha) romantic subplot! Like I said, you're very well-written and a proper sense of writing style really brings together all the elements of a story and there's just so many shitty fics out there that have the potential to be great if writer's just took the time to develop their skills! So thank you for an enjoyable read! Loved it! x
Kitty Savella chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
This was a great story. I'll probably wind up rereading the full version later. I do so like Fenrir and Harry stories.
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Good job, did an excellent job of wrapping it up
Melodien chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
awesome, I would like to read the full story with all the scenes, but I cannot find the link to your LJ account. and though that is so, this is still going to my favorites :)
Marvolo.R chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
That was brilliant :) although.. it would make a great full novel-length story :D
anyway.. is there any chance to see Edited for content parts? i love Fenrir's beastly presence in action :D
Casandrasa chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i love it. this story is lovely. thank you for writer.
Levitarius chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
holy shit. This is the best Fenir/Harry fic I've ever read, by far. Keep it up!
Katlink chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I found this accidentally lurking around the internet, and at first I was QUITE unsure what to think of it, but I got sucked into the story and OMG I LOVE IT after all.
Thank you for entertaining me around the last evening and this morning with this paddy-puddy wonderful piece of writing. Thank you.
Sivy chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I feel like there should be more to the story but yet it also feels like the end... kinda confusing, I also feel that harry should have fought more but there are very good reasons for him not doing so. good work! I will be looking into your other fics for sure!
Versa Deveraux chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Cool
megan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Your link for the uneditied version isn't on your profile...it just seems like I'm missing something when stuff is edited out...
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Love this!
BornWolfgirl chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
The only proplem I have with this is the degree he abandoned everyone. This was true soul deep corruption. I feel sorry for harry's predicament but at the same time I don't think that after everything he would would completely abadone everyone. As a charater I've never seen such oc on harry's part. I personally love this couple but I would have liked to see a better happy ending for everyone else. The ideas of corroberation between harry and voldemorte doesn't bother me what bothers me is the lack of involment of those who would have accepted in the in also the results. I read this story once. liked it. but cannot bring myself to read it agian. it tugs at my heart strings too much. I congragulate you. You wrote a story that is perhaps the best corruption of such a good thing. Keep up the good work.
Cherryboy19 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011