Reviews for Corruption
martycat67 chapter 1 . 5/23
to the person who said it was garbage: that's alot of anger babes
annamccallen chapter 4 . 3/8/2019
This was interesting!
Garbage chapter 4 . 2/5/2019
Wtf. Harry is such a traitor. Hope he likes his rapist very much while everyone who believed in him dead a horrible death. Hope Lily is proud of her pathetic piece of garbage of a son. Wished Hermione killed the bastard. Pathetic.
sodasoda chapter 4 . 6/9/2016
I read the unedited version on your LJ because I much prefer interludes of smut, but this was such a well-written fic! I love the Fenrir/Harry pairings or any fics with werewolf!Harry, and yours was such a delight to read! I really enjoyed your ability to engage a complex plot with appropriately-accurate background situations (in this case, the war and Voldemort) while also including a mostly realistic (I use this term lightly because this is fiction haha) romantic subplot! Like I said, you're very well-written and a proper sense of writing style really brings together all the elements of a story and there's just so many shitty fics out there that have the potential to be great if writer's just took the time to develop their skills! So thank you for an enjoyable read! Loved it! x
Kitty Savella chapter 4 . 6/4/2015
This was a great story. I'll probably wind up rereading the full version later. I do so like Fenrir and Harry stories.
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Good job, did an excellent job of wrapping it up
Melodien chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
awesome, I would like to read the full story with all the scenes, but I cannot find the link to your LJ account. and though that is so, this is still going to my favorites :)
Marvolo.R chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
That was brilliant :) although.. it would make a great full novel-length story :D
anyway.. is there any chance to see Edited for content parts? i love Fenrir's beastly presence in action :D
Casandrasa chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i love it. this story is lovely. thank you for writer.
Levitarius chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
holy shit. This is the best Fenir/Harry fic I've ever read, by far. Keep it up!
Katlink chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I found this accidentally lurking around the internet, and at first I was QUITE unsure what to think of it, but I got sucked into the story and OMG I LOVE IT after all.
Thank you for entertaining me around the last evening and this morning with this paddy-puddy wonderful piece of writing. Thank you.
Sivy chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I feel like there should be more to the story but yet it also feels like the end... kinda confusing, I also feel that harry should have fought more but there are very good reasons for him not doing so. good work! I will be looking into your other fics for sure!
Versa Deveraux chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Cool
megan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Your link for the uneditied version isn't on your profile...it just seems like I'm missing something when stuff is edited out...