Reviews for Corruption
Mashkai30 chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
Good job, did an excellent job of wrapping it up
Melodien chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
awesome, I would like to read the full story with all the scenes, but I cannot find the link to your LJ account. and though that is so, this is still going to my favorites :)
Marvolo.R chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
That was brilliant :) although.. it would make a great full novel-length story :D
anyway.. is there any chance to see Edited for content parts? i love Fenrir's beastly presence in action :D
Casandrasa chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
i love it. this story is lovely. thank you for writer.
Levitarius chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
holy shit. This is the best Fenir/Harry fic I've ever read, by far. Keep it up!
Katlink chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
I found this accidentally lurking around the internet, and at first I was QUITE unsure what to think of it, but I got sucked into the story and OMG I LOVE IT after all.
Thank you for entertaining me around the last evening and this morning with this paddy-puddy wonderful piece of writing. Thank you.
Sivy chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I feel like there should be more to the story but yet it also feels like the end... kinda confusing, I also feel that harry should have fought more but there are very good reasons for him not doing so. good work! I will be looking into your other fics for sure!
Versa Deveraux chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Cool
megan chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Your link for the uneditied version isn't on your profile...it just seems like I'm missing something when stuff is edited out...
FatesShadow83 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Love this!
BornWolfgirl chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
The only proplem I have with this is the degree he abandoned everyone. This was true soul deep corruption. I feel sorry for harry's predicament but at the same time I don't think that after everything he would would completely abadone everyone. As a charater I've never seen such oc on harry's part. I personally love this couple but I would have liked to see a better happy ending for everyone else. The ideas of corroberation between harry and voldemorte doesn't bother me what bothers me is the lack of involment of those who would have accepted in the in also the results. I read this story once. liked it. but cannot bring myself to read it agian. it tugs at my heart strings too much. I congragulate you. You wrote a story that is perhaps the best corruption of such a good thing. Keep up the good work.
Cherryboy19 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
what is your homepage?
Zais Cora chapter 4 . 7/18/2011
I'd been dancing around reading this for awhile and finally decided what the hey? and read it. It's good, but has the potential to be a longer more detailed(and not just in the lemons of course but in the plotline, and general details of the happenings)chapter story. I enjoy the length of the four chapters(short chapters bug me to no end)and such, but it all seems like it was drastically shortened and many details removed. Just by reading it seems as though either you didn't put the effort into having the story longer, more detailed, and therefore more difficult, or you wrote a long extensive story and cut a ton of things out(again not just with the lemons)leaving us with a skeleton(albeit a LONG skeleton)of a fan fiction.

Overall I did enjoy the story, it was hot and heavy with action and blood, all things I enjoy in a good fanfiction. I feel that you would do well in continuing to write Harry/Fenrir fic's if you ever wished to. _
MissiYoung chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
i am torn on this fic; i both love the story and hate the characters. not the characterization or anything, that's spot on and i think that's why i hate them lol. trust me, this is a good thing; you're writing style was so compelling that i ended up emotionally investing myself in your characters and that is why i hate them lol. they make evil look so good...