Reviews for Love Is An Antidote To Instincts
mad86 chapter 25 . 7/4/2011
Wow! Great work with this !I usually skim through the long ones,but this one kept me on my toes wanting to read more and more and more.
bookimpva chapter 26 . 6/15/2011
Thanks for another great story!
iAmMikael chapter 2 . 8/15/2008
"So he did what was dictated in their operating instructions and backed off, releasing her hands."

This line, strangely, made me laugh! It does feel as though they're operating off some form of manual book. Yeah, you wrote down my thoughts perfectly. Great chapter. :)
charming-kayleigh chapter 25 . 6/10/2008
I was sucked into this story and it wouldn't let me go. So sad and so great. Thanks for writing. *~*kay
redVette chapter 25 . 11/18/2007
I love your's amazing :-)please keep on writing!
Kassia525 chapter 26 . 5/30/2007
A great ending to a great story! If only TPTB had seen the post-Paraguay potential for angst and UST while having Harm and Mac together... well sort of ;-)
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 26 . 5/24/2007
An iguana? LOL, I loved this story, and I can't wait for your future ones. You rock!
Carolfd chapter 26 . 5/24/2007
Great story, Jackie. Loved every bit of it.
starryeyes10 chapter 26 . 5/23/2007
great story.
michelle UK chapter 26 . 5/23/2007
Look forward to reading "Intrinsic" and the "Dianne Story"
nahane chapter 26 . 5/23/2007
Sounds great, can't wait. :D

Oh, and btw, this was a fantastic story as well.

mecedeme chapter 25 . 5/22/2007
Oh, joy joy joy!

I am a Crossing Jordan fan, and my show of six years just got canceled. I am in official mourning, along with my CJ friends, and I SO need a wonderful fiction like this! I've loved it all the way through, and I thank you for the time you spent sharing your ideas with us. Write again!

TV Angel 711 chapter 26 . 5/22/2007
cools! I can't wait for you next story!
judy52sa chapter 25 . 5/22/2007
Truly one of your absolute best, Jackie! This one had everything! Passion, danger, good v. evil stuff, real romance, angst galore, real emotions playing back and forth between characters, silliness & genuine happiness on occasion...there was finally no second-guessing, no hiding, no fear between them! I loved it! Thanks for carrying this through and for providing us with so much fun and such a satisfying ending to the whole thing! Looking forward to your next!
jagfanNIKKI chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
aww i think they should have a lil boy!