Reviews for Colors
WinterOrion chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I really like this idea you came up with and especially between this pair. I saw this fic and the companion piece recommended to someone else in the comments of another fic and I'm so glad I got curious and sought this out. :)
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
AW! I LOVE IT!
Celestial Moonwalker chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Huray! I'm on a look-out for the sequl *wink*

This story is awesome! One of the best I've ever read (and that's a LOT) I liked best that Severus Snape was his own self during the whole story, not every author can keep his sarcastic self while subtly changing him from inside.

I hope him to stay in his right mind in sequl as well.

Keep your spirits high!
Stephanie chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
WOW, i must say that this is a very good story! It is great, and so unique, i'd never have expected that, this boding would soon become an addiction, that they would need each other. It is great!...Awesome job!...have you thought about writing some more *puppy eyes*?...lol...i love the ending and i know writing more would ruin it, however, this got me particularly interested..so think about it. For your wonderful readers?...lol
LyssieJ chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Very powerful.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
I love this dark fic and am impressed with your idea of the bond, how they first felt it and tried to fight the need for it. Poor Hermione knew that Severus was the more powerful partner and her life would change to suit him. I do like how your Severus treated Hermione..with love and tenderness. This was a very nice read.
The Red Lightning chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I like your fics... it feel so real

somehow... I think it's because your

way to write so PLEASE keep that up!

And this fic was really interesting.. poor

couple to be used..but as they say "shit happen" ;)
Stephanie Jean Snape chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
excellent chapter I really like the ending excellent
out of the ashes chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
that was so good! is there a possiblity you could write more to this or something like it? i really enjoyed this. i like your writing style! keep it up!
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Wow, a really diferent fic, I like very much, I only hope they are really helping Harry and betraying Voldemort
diplodoofus chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I really like this. It's well written and I can imagine Iunctus Potentia fitting in the Harry Potter universe perfectly.

Keep up the good stuff!

x
septentrion chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
I've already read that story on ashwinder, I just take the opportunity to read it again. I just love it.