Reviews for Letting Go
HappyBlushCalayapie chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
It has a sad ending and it makes me sad :(
cyberangle chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
poor Kaoru TT
anon azure chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
wha!
BakaKonekoRKL chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
It was all really good, and I really liked it...until the end. Maybe it's just me, but I think that if you wanted Hikaru and Haruhi to end up together, you should've put this under Hikaru and Haruhi- Romance or Hikaru and Kaoru- Family (or whatever that category is), just because there isn't much romance between the two. But I still liked it and thought it was cute, minus the last few sentences (although I guess it is...something...I can't think of the word right now lol sorry, I mean I see what you're trying to do and all, you know?).
hink chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
there's no way that some stupid teenage crush would rival or truly come between a bond like hikaru and kaori's. haruhi-bitch is at most a passing phase. more will come and go, i'm sure.
LaChoy chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Oh gosh. That was heart breaking. I actually went "No!" at the end. Sometimes, a sad ending makes a story all the better.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Sad, it made me tear up.

"Hikaru ... no one has to take me away from you ... you've already let go of me yourself."

That line is one of the best I've ver read! I love it, but the ending sucks. T.T
CoolLikeBowTies chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
aw, that's so sad! Poor twins... Hikaru, you're stupid!

haha sorry, awesome job!

BlackAngel
Naru Asakura chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
You broke my heart ;_; ...Kaoru... ;_;

BUAA!
The Thief Kuronue chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
One of the most interesting ways I've read about the twins' seperation. Very moving.

-Thief
Lalala chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
AWW! KAORU~

I LOVE YOU!

Good story!

...;~; Kaoruu~
Nekyou86 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Awesome fic I really liked it. I feel kind of bad for Kaoru though being left behind. Well anyway great job on this. I enjoyed it!
951905 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Lucky me, first review.

1.) AW 0

2.) I love your style of writing, it's not unique but very mature and eloquent...which is unique for

3.) It may not have ended how you intended but it was a very good ending.

Bravo! Very good read!
ramaloki chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
this is was awesome...until hikaru and haruhi got together...but i still loved the twins parts! _