Reviews for Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have
Lantern92 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Love this. Really. You should write a longer fic about their time together in the war!
shinigami-seeker chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Loved the song, loved the fic
AliceFrey chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Brilliant! I love the way the song worked with the story. Could there possibly be a short sequel to this? Pretty please? *sad puppy face*
katherine chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
this is so good it so sweet
rjc312443 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010

i read dis once long ago..nd ive bin seaarching for it from so long...finally found it

rly nice
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
love it
paramore29 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I LOVE Panic at the disco!
Rosalie Beckett chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
It made me cry. This was really great! I loved that they ended up together.
beastluuuvvverrrrrrr chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
ahem... This story has no romance in it. There is no reason for these two characters to run away with each other. All they did was have lots of bloody sex. Why does hermy say yes? Because Draco is good in bed? Is that the reason you date men? Are you just interested in sex? What is wrong with you?

Interested in reply

The Accountant's Daughter chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow. I've never read a 1st person point of view from start to finish and I'd say, it ROCKED! _ It's kind of hard to make a 1st person POV story. :) So, you're a genius!

I'd like for you to write more!

The Accountant's Daughter.
Jack of the North chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
That was great, i loved it. One of the best Hermione/Draco fanfics I've read so far.
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
you ended there? i wanted to see what happened to ron when he was abandened at the alter and whose side harry would choose to be on. that was really good
Chocolateveela chapter 1 . 4/12/2007