Reviews for Hidden lies
jjgeraghty chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Love the story! I wish there was more!
moonlighting.gatita chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Aw...that is a really really great story!

luved It!
Bren76 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
The wedding must be a FAKE...

Really interesting story!
Bren76 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
David? *argh*

This marriage must be undercover! I hope...
madd09 chapter 10 . 6/16/2008
loved it
Joanne chapter 8 . 12/22/2007
That was one of the best bones fan fics i have read, the storyline was intense, this is the first time that i have been left with clammy palms and been on a emotions rollercoaster.

This has been very well written, i love the contrast of short sentences which create tension and long sentences which include great detail.

I like how you have been daring enough to end the story with death, its depressing but it is good to read something that doesnt end with happy ever after.

I also like how the characters personalities have been altered e.g. Booth having an affair, as we all no he is catholic and i can quote him saying "i have never cheated on anyone i have ever been with" although he is not in a relationship i would presume this applies to women in a relationship.

Overall i have nothin in mind to improve, this is probably not very helpful but i thought there was no part of this story that was irrelevant it all had a part to play which is what i like. I very much enjoyed this bones fanfic and look forward to reading more cheersx
beaglelvr93 chapter 10 . 10/28/2007
I just read your whole story. Very sad, but at the same time, fluffy. For some reason, Booth giving her some blood was very romantic.
HolidayArmadillo chapter 6 . 4/18/2007
Aha. Now I see. Clear as mud :) lol. Good chapter.
HolidayArmadillo chapter 5 . 4/18/2007
Hmm...I'm guessing some sort of forced marriage. But I'm not sure...God damnit it's confusing :) Great job.
HolidayArmadillo chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
Ohh, intriguing...I think I'm gonna have to go all Hodgins and yell CONSPIRACY THEORY! What the hell is going on?
ilovebuttfacemiscreants chapter 10 . 2/16/2007
aw and it ends with them happy.
EternalConfusion chapter 10 . 10/22/2006
Aww beautiful ending. I got so worried about Tempe though. David's a sick bastard. Meh. Great ending though. BB forever :D
Ashley Booth chapter 10 . 10/19/2006
Amazing End to a wonderful story. It was one of the best ending's i think. Good Job

Ashley Booth
mendenbar chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
Is this the end? Say it isn't so! Oh, so, huh. Well then okay. (sniffle) The ending was a trifle abrupt but considering that the end of the previous chapter actually could have been the culmination I guess I am glad to have this little epilogue. Thanks for writing.
saturn567 chapter 10 . 10/16/2006